Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Cycling geeks

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
I don't have Eurosport so have to make do with 1 hour ITV4 highlights when I can't watch a live stream.

Today even 2 hours highlights will have a job catching all the action as this stage is so fluid again so far. Looking to be yet another great stage on what has been one of the best Grand Tours for a good while.

How did you know 1066??? Sixth sense??? You didn't miss much.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Only had a quick ride along the seafront last night....this thing flies. Cant wait to get it out on the tarmac proper :eek:)

Attachments

• IMG_20160915_201840.jpg
    IMG_20160915_201840.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 121

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
Dont worry - they'll certainly be coming off before my next ride!...as will the saddle. Rock solid & not comfy at all.
Oh, for the days of my old San Marco Rolls...eBay here I come.

San Marco Rolls - that brings back memories. Not one for the weight weenies though! I've got so many saddles off ebay in my garage trying to find the right one.

Top bike FP, how about taking it out for a blast in the countryside with like minded blokes? Geeks end of summer ride is fast approaching; im proper excited! Im gonna look into stops for cake/end beer over the weekend and will post as per.if u know anywhere on the route that is diamond please pm me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here