Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Two England supporters in a bad way in Marseille according to French press

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
engish.gif

Very sad if true.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Whilst I don't have any issue with those parties, who are there for that on each side getting it on between themselves!
Quite clear the dirty Russians were attacking anyone English!
Utter scum!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Whilst I don't have any issue with those parties, who are there for that on each side getting it on between themselves!
Quite clear the dirty Russians were attacking anyone English!
Utter scum!

I've read that five times and it's still not making any sense.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

I think it's suggesting that if they want to fight then let them get on with it. Ignorance in the sense that it doesn't take in to account the majority who get caught up in it.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Yep and singing Rule Britannia in the background.

But that's not smashing windows and starting trouble! Do your research, on every news channel it says England fans were attacked ! Am still waiting for your evidence to suggest it was English thugs that started it and smashed windows.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Trust the propaganda tool of RT to be showing this live to Russia, to exacerbate their false sense of national superiority. A cowardly country, always has been and always will be. I have nothing but dislike of that country.

Unless they have changed the story when I was reading on the site earlier (couple of hours ago) they pointed all the blame at the England fans attacking Russian and French fans but there was no supporting pictures or videos

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Trust the propaganda tool of RT to be showing this live to Russia, to exacerbate their false sense of national superiority. A cowardly country, always has been and always will be. I have nothing but dislike of that country.

They stood up to the Germans WW2 and lost 25m - cowardly? I think not.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton

It's quite simple really mate. But if you're struggling to grasp the gist of it all after 5 times then I'll try again for you!
There are those on both sides there for a fight....!
If those people have a fight and what ever happens is down to them!!!
You don't however start fighting with those fans there for the football only and clearly not there for the fighting!
If you can't get that into your head...as it is with any football match then quite frankly you're a deluded ****!
However the fact you had to read it 5 times and still didn't get it pretty much sums up your response!!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
It's quite simple really mate. But if you're struggling to grasp the gist of it all after 5 times then I'll try again for you!
There are those on both sides there for a fight....!
If those people have a fight and what ever happens is down to them!!!
You don't however start fighting with those fans there for the football only and clearly not there for the fighting!
If you can't get that into your head...as it is with any football match then quite frankly you're a deluded ****!
However the fact you had to read it 5 times and still didn't get it pretty much sums up your response!!

Thank you for your (far clearer) explanation.

However those fighting have absolutely no right to do so, creates a climate of fear and intimidation.

And what's with the "deluded ****" bit?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
They stood up to the Germans WW2 and lost 25m - cowardly? I think not.

Anyone considered retreating were shot dead, they stood up to the Germans after they were attacked then decided to occupy every country around them who were crippled by war and then exploited them for many decades. After independence, many are still dependent but only through the pipeline network Russia developed and uses as a foreign policy tool when things don't go its way. A sweeping statement, but I don't say it without having reason to do so and in a similar way I think Serbia is a rancid and cowardly country, even if they stood up to Croatian fascists in World War 2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here