Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Things which are not currently criminal offences but which absolutely should be

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
I would read it that the vehicle displaying such illuminants was in trouble or stalled, so I would slow down accordingly possibly causing a domino effect. They are there for a reason.

I think context is important here. You'd presume that if you'd let someone in/out that they wouldn't have broken down immediately afterwards, for a few seconds.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
People who wear wooly hats in the summer, this is usually men who lack girlfriends, gungy *******s.

People who don't get colloquial language and/or try to correct the way I speak.

Anti-vaxxers, should be killed with plastic bags taped over their heads.

Pub staff who dont know the difference between a jug and a straight glass, or cordial and soda.

Women who replace their erased eyebrows with black felt tip and look like Groucho Marx.

Social Justice Warriors.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Queue behaviour in general needs stricter jurisdiction.

People that join the queue at odd angles, encouraging a double queue to form. Particularly rife at queues for self checkouts where any innocent person should naturally queue parallel to the back of the checkouts, NOT across the aisle. My noble attempts to change the angle of the queue with my placement often end in others starting their own off shoots at the wrong angle!

Yes people who do that should be tazered.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Yes, why do people wear baseball caps back to front?

man_file_1053383_backwards-hat-fail.jpg

Like this utter buffoon. What a burke

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Vegitarians or vegans especially who try to preach their warped view of morality.

People who will try the latest food fad diet, paleo etc. Need to be forcefed donuts in hell.

People who dont Praise Kek.

People who like to joke about people but cant take it back.

People who treat perceived underlings like dirt, waiters etc. Worse, people who treat tramps like shit.

People who dont treat forum moderators like Dirt.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
People that i don't know,who initiate a conversation with me, shop workers, bar staff etc referring to me as "mate"
I don't know, you are not a friend of mine so am not your mate.
Even heard police officers using when pulling over car drivers (TV), where they should be addressing you as Sir like in the old days.
Or the newer version "buddy" :rant:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Back with some more

Film sequels which are inferior to the original
Musicians that mime or sing under a backing vocal when supposed to be live
Lane hoppers in traffic queues
Rubbernecking
Chuggers
Away days at work which don't involve work
Any tv programme where you can't here the dialogue and have to put the subtitles on due to actors mumbling

I'm off to build an extension to my room 101, so I can banish some more

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
People who sit down to watch a film or program with you but contstantly bobble in and out of the room and shout from the kicthen "don't pause it". Infuriating.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Surely giving that fat scouse earache Micky Quinn any kind of platform to spout his biased, braindead rubbish should be a criminal offence of the highest order!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Taking beach balls to football matches

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Ending statements with a rasied voice like they are asking a question (raised voice pitch).

FFS why? (raised voice pitch)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
People who sit down to watch a film or program with you but contstantly bobble in and out of the room and shout from the kicthen "don't pause it". Infuriating.

You've just perfectly described my wife.

Soon, she'll be on the phone to someone. Or asking me what we should get my sister for her birthday. Or remarking that the likes her friends new curtai....

...I'M TRYING TO FVCKING WATCH GAME OF THRONES!!!

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Being called babe, darling, love, my love by someone you don't know. (F*ck offffffffff).

Taxis that charge £30 for an eight mile journey.

Buying the Daily Mail.

Spitting gum on the floor.

Snapchat.

Social media apps such as messenger & what's app that show when you're online & if you have read the message.

Is it really necessary? If it's that important RING.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here