Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Oh oh jezzas gone and done it

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He did, to much ridicule from the Tory benches, he tried it for a year or so and the tory boys just jeered hearing about nurses using Food Banks, they lapped it up. So now he has tried a slow, clinical and surgical approach to dismantling the Government's position. You seem to overlook the apparently Christian and benevolent Theresa May's replies which often amount to a " Nuremberg " style screeching condemnation of anyone foolish enough to stand up for the lower classes.

Slow, clinical, surgical, it is not. Yelling, always with a crescendo as if in front of a Momentum hate mob. It may warm you, but not the majority of voters.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think anyone expecting a meltdown in his support among his cultists will be sadly disappointed. However, there is a distinct sense that his grip on Labour power is incrementally draining away. This upcoming Peterborough by-election should be interesting.

He’ll keep the 100,000’s of new members on board - the angry entitled students, vandals, Arafat scarf wearers and lifelong marxists. And so retain leadership for as long as he cares.

Which plays very neatly into the hands of Sturgeon/Robertson, next Tory leader and Cable.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Slow, clinical, surgical, it is not. Yelling, always with a crescendo as if in front of a Momentum hate mob. It may warm you, but not the majority of voters.

It does not " Warm Me " but neither does the harridan screeching opposite who has realised that the only way to try to appease the tory grandee's is to ridicule any attempt to draw attention to people suffering due to Tory austerity. I think that's the thing always overlooked, "Labour will ruin this that and whatever and bankrupt the country etc etc. " …. A good screech at Corbyn for wearing a scruffy coat or being at a peace rally always goes down well with the Tory elite. Also handily deflects from the fact that after 10 years of TORY austerity this country is a mess.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It does not " Warm Me " but neither does the harridan screeching opposite who has realised that the only way to try to appease the tory grandee's is to ridicule any attempt to draw attention to people suffering due to Tory austerity. I think that's the thing always overlooked, "Labour will ruin this that and whatever and bankrupt the country etc etc. " …. A good screech at Corbyn for wearing a scruffy coat or being at a peace rally always goes down well with the Tory elite. Also handily deflects from the fact that after 10 years of TORY austerity this country is a mess.

Agree that time for a change of government (a rarity on NSC political threads, I don’t idly stick to one party as part of a jealousy class war or because my Dad voted one way or another).

JC’s hard left background and support for enemies of our country (IRA murderers) mean that he won’t lead a Labour government with an overall majority.

Even his most devoted of followers on NSC must shirley admit that a Starmer type leader could deliver that, and bring moderate/consensus politics to the UK?

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
As a woman myself, in my experience men who say "stupid woman" as an insult generally mean it in a mysoginistic way, i.e. not in a "you're a woman who I think is stupid" way but more in a "you're a woman and therefore stupid" way. A bit like "dirty paki" or "screaming queer". Who knows if JC said "stupid woman", but as he is, in my opinion, a man who is stupid, and a complete fraud, i would not be in the least bit surprised if he did.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Regardless of whether he said "stupid woman" or "stupid people", his inability to control himself when under a bit of pressure surely rules him out as future PM material.

Hats off to [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] for calling it so early though.

I wouldn't vote for Corbyn in any further leadership election, there needs to be a leader who has authority and can actually lead. The experiment has failed at great costs to people's lives

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Agree that time for a change of government (a rarity on NSC political threads, I don’t idly stick to one party as part of a jealousy class war or because my Dad voted one way or another).

JC’s hard left background and support for enemies of our country (IRA murderers) mean that he won’t lead a Labour government with an overall majority.

Even his most devoted of followers on NSC must shirley admit that a Starmer type leader could deliver that, and bring moderate/consensus politics to the UK?

I think he was anti violence but realised that at some point we had to talk to people like that despite it being hard to stomach. remember when Thatcher stood up and said " No surrender to terrorism " she was secretly talking through channels to the people she said she would never deal with. Ultimately you never really beat terrorists, you either give them a degree of what they want or society slowly moves on and eventually they become irrelevant .

Starmer is often held up as the "Acceptable Face " of the Trotskyite Labour terrorist Communist appeasing party but no doubt would either be a, dragged down in to the usual politics or something would be " dug up " from his past to discredit him, as is always the case whenever it looks like someone is going to stand up for the little guy.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think he was anti violence but realised that at some point we had to talk to people like that despite it being hard to stomach. remember when Thatcher stood up and said " No surrender to terrorism " she was secretly talking through channels to the people she said she would never deal with. Ultimately you never really beat terrorists, you either give them a degree of what they want or society slowly moves on and eventually they become irrelevant .

Starmer is often held up as the "Acceptable Face " of the Trotskyite Labour terrorist Communist appeasing party but no doubt would either be a, dragged down in to the usual politics or something would be " dug up " from his past to discredit him, as is always the case whenever it looks like someone is going to stand up for the little guy.

Blair wasn’t so why would Starmer be?

Blair’s enemies were Short, Corbyn, McDonnell, McCluskey, Crow, Skinner, etc etc. Hatred within.

Where do you sit with that huge schism, which is still there today?

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
It's pretty clear he didn't say 'stupid woman'.

The first report decides, arbitrarily, that he said 'stupid woman', and the pitiful narrative runs from there. By all means, criticise his policies if you wish, but to lie about him says so much about the gullible people being easily being led by a salacious media. As many on here have been.

Oh He said it alright. That coming from the leader of the party that supposedly advocates equal rights. Yeah right! He's a nasty piece of work and for the life of me I can't work out why he's pretending to not want to leave the EU. Let's face it everyone knows he wants out and always has.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Oh He said it alright. That coming from the leader of the party that supposedly advocates equal rights. Yeah right! He's a nasty piece of work and for the life of me I can't work out why he's pretending to not want to leave the EU. Let's face it everyone knows he wants out and always has.

ITV news had an expert lip reader who stated that it was clearly stupid woman.

How the hell would a NSCer think they know different

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

The first report decides, arbitrarily, that he said 'stupid woman', and the pitiful narrative runs from there. By all means, criticise his policies if you wish, but to lie about him says so much about the gullible people being easily being led by a salacious media. As many on here have been.

ITV news had an expert lip reader who stated that it was clearly stupid woman.

How the hell would a NSCer think they know different

:lolol::lolol:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Lip reader on the news doesn't agree with you. Perhaps she is as biased as you?

Jaxie

Dec 2, 2018
Far East (Sussex)
He obviously says stupid people about the jeering gang behind her, not stupid woman.

When Theresa May and the Mainstream right wing media need to distract the masses from the shambles she is busy creating, the first thing they do is screech rubbish about Corbyn.

If the conservatives are that concerned about sexism, why not pull up May for grovelling to leaders in Saudi Arabia to sell them weapons. Possibly one of the most sexist places on Earth!

Theresa May is completely reckless with all of our futures, Corbyn is holding her to account over that, and he's the one taking all the derision. It's absurd.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Maybe Hilary Benn would be a good choice. Seems level headed sadly momentum hate him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here