glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Bournmouth:lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We very rarely play anything like play-off contenders. So even to be in contention at this stage in the season feels like a result. Hoorah!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Let the bedwetter fest begin !!!!!!!!!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Oh well, let's hope it proves to be a good point. Bournemouth have lost and Reading have lost and taken a hit to goal difference. We all need to cheer on Watford tomorrow and then it will be in our own hands

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
If Ipswich don't win tomorrow, then this has been a very, very good set of results - with 2 winnable home games to come. I am happy.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Great result lads if I were a Reading or Bournemouth fan tonight I would be wishing I was in our shoes right now

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Not a bad point - sounded disappointing but to play with some players having a bad day (Stephens, Lingard, KLL etc) and a home team time wasting until the end of the earth isn't too bad.

We're in the play-offs now, so just pray that Watford do us a favour tomorrow.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Not a bad point - sounded disappointing but to play with some players having a bad day (Stephens, Lingard, KLL etc) and a home team time wasting until the end of the earth isn't too bad.

We're in the play-offs now, so just pray that Watford do us a favour tomorrow.

hopefully, they didn't do the favour of beating palace at wembley last season...

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Well, we're in the play-offs as Reading got smashed. From what I've heard and read, the ref was crap. The constant stop and start appeared to disrupt our style of play and then a few misfirings. Had Ulloa's goal been allowed, then this may well have been entirely different.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here