Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Leyton Orient Five

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
I hope you never have the displeasure of sitting next to my mates and I on a train. You have lived a much more educated and sheltered life.

I really have no malice and educated at Downlands. Sheltered? Not at all. Why do write things that says so much about you and in such an aggressive way?

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
I hope you've written a very angry letter to Leyton Orient about this travesty

The post is about human nature not a football team. And not somebody who wants to rant about life. Just one day in many that was different to all of them.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
The post is about human nature not a football team. And not somebody who wants to rant about life. Just one day in many that was different to all of them.

In future you will have to clearly state from the outset what the issue at hand is. For example a thread title such as "snubbed on a train by surly Orient fans" would have cleared the whole matter up from the outset. We've now had THREE pages of this business and its now come down to bitter recrimination and mud slinging about schools an suchlike.

Oh dear oh dear

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
In future you will have to clearly state from the outset what the issue at hand is. For example a thread title such as "snubbed on a train by surly Orient fans" would have cleared the whole matter up from the outset. We've now had THREE pages of this business and its now come down to bitter recrimination and mud slinging about schools an suchlike.

Oh dear oh dear

Acknowledged and understood. Just occasionally though it is nice to respond to certain posts when usually you would tut and walk away.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I'd forgotten I had posted on this thread and opened it again thinking it would be about a boy band.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
You do have to smile sometimes and I'm the idiot who wrote the initial post.

Some people got it in the end, I didn't read this thread until it had all been explained.

Sounds like you have some good Awaydays, when not surrounded by Orient bellends.

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
Some people got it in the end, I didn't read this thread until it had all been explained.

Sounds like you have some good Awaydays, when not surrounded by Orient bellends.

I'm busy and I don't understand. Just words but you can walk through life just saying that. So like you point about people getting it in the end.

I mean why would people comment so vociferously on a pretty easy to read post ............ altogether know..I don't understand ...... and why I usually post and run is that there are so many of them out there it seems like a normal thought. But happy to admit if my writing is actually the problem.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
But happy to admit if my writing is actually the problem.

It is. I'm sure there are a few NSC English teachers who will give you some pointers.

The above sounds like I'm being mean. In this case I don't wish to be, but you did ask. :wink:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'm busy and I don't understand. Just words but you can walk through life just saying that. So like you point about people getting it in the end.

I mean why would people comment so vociferously on a pretty easy to read post ............ altogether know..I don't understand ...... and why I usually post and run is that there are so many of them out there it seems like a normal thought. But happy to admit if my writing is actually the problem.

Don't worry about it too much, I'm no expert at writing and I usually stick to short posts.

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
It is. I'm sure there are a few NSC English teachers who will give you some pointers.

The above sounds like I'm being mean. In this case I don't wish to be, but you did ask. :wink:

And you responded in a measured way so no worries.

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
Don't worry about it too much, I'm no expert at writing and I usually stick to short posts.

I really don't worry too much about things and if you want to upset the literary intelligentsia who use words as a weapon, then just mention how much you detest their sesquipedalian tendencies.

I think in travels away I've met most fans including the mighty O's. It was to see what other people thought and see if our three perspectives were wrong.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I think you had to be there in the carriage.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
To show solidarity with brixtonA23, I have moved Orient up my list of clubs I dislike. Awful behaviour!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here