Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Transfer Deadline Day drinking thread

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Please may I have your recommendations on gins.

I love a G&T or two, but over the years I've only ever drink the unmentionable cheap brands, plus Hendricks and Bombay Sapphire. I realise it's a matter of taste, but welcome views.
We now have a selection on gins as the wife is into them big time. I have just had the latest signing called Opihr which is nice and spicy and knocked the Sipsmith into 2nd place

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Following coaching my sons football team to two wins we are celebrating and getting stuck in for the night

908569a7c6a321ff4436b929f53cc381.jpg

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
We now have a selection on gins as the wife is into them big time. I have just had the latest signing called Opihr which is nice and spicy and knocked the Sipsmith into 2nd place

I really like ophihr I got absolutely slaughtered on it at Fevertree supplier event. Would heartily reccomend the sailor strength Tarquin gin. Made in Cornwall, serve it with tonic, grapefruit and thyme.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Sitting in the garden, swiping down to refresh the Big Board. I can smell a bit of wee now and seem to have set fire to the ash tray. The seal is broken. The 2nd bottle is open. All I need now is news of the Big One.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
No striker. Good job overcrowded trains don't serve meths via a trolley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Sitting in the garden, swiping down to refresh the Big Board. I can smell a bit of wee now and seem to have set fire to the ash tray. The seal is broken. The 2nd bottle is open. All I need now is news of the Big One.

So, you've pissed yourself and nearly burnt your house down. And still now sign of the new striker!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
On the wine now.

wine.jpeg

Except mine is a 2016. A little tart, but appriopriate for Italy Incoming :smokin: (and no, I am not in the know).

Last edited:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
A few bottles of Shepherd Neame Master Brew, to see in the end of another transfer window.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Stiff G&T followed by a Dark Star 'Sunburst' or something like that!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've been out for a few hours. Doesn't sound like I've missed much.

Now smashing into Henry Westons Vintage (yes, the 8.2% one).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here