The team I would like to see would be:

Kuszczak

Bruno Dunk Upson Ward

Stephens Ince

Buckley Lingard March

Ulloa​

Subs: Walton, Greer, Calderon, Orlandi, LuaLua, Lopez, Rodriguez

Won't happen, mind.

Not a fan of young Jake then I take it? ???

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Very touch marginal call but, on balance, I'd stick with Dunk. Significantly, Bolton grabbed two goals just after half-time to kill off their match vs. Leeds on Saturday, and this is EXACTLY the time Greer likes to take his mid-match siesta.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Stephens for Andrews and Orlandi for Forster-Caskey and we've got our strongest team on the pitch for pretty much the first time this season. It would also be a team with no obvious weakness.

Almost. Our 'strongest team' would definitely feature Andrew Crofts.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
TK
Bruno GG Matty Wardy
Ince Stephens Orlandi
Will Leo Jesse

= away win

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
While it's what I'd like to see, Stephens for Andrews changes the team dynamic a fair bit. They're completely different types of player, and play different positions really (or should do anyway).

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Pretty much MOM in the last two games and in form since January and you'd drop him? Interesting.

Same for me. Bruno is a class player, and any defensive frailties - which I'm sure are over exaggerated by some considering he's part of a back 5 that have conceived so few goals - are far outweighed by his ability to open up an attack down the right wing.

As for team. I'd love to see us start with 2 wingers. Although, doubt it'll happen.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Want:

Tk

Bruno
Dunk
Upson
Ward

Ince
Stephens
Orlandi

Buckley
Ulloa
Lingard

But it will be

Tk
Bruno
Greer
Upson
Ward

Ince
Stephens
JFC

Dave
Ulloa
Lingard

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would keep Dunk in and bring Stephens in for Andrews and Orlandi for JFC who I thought was poor 1st half improved a little 2nd half but reminded me of his dad Darren Caskey, fat slow and lazy but with some skill.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
I think JFC has bags of potential but to be honest at the moment I think he is a little too lightweight, and worse, seems to go missing in games whenever we are not on top. Such a shame Crofts is out for season as him, Ince and Stephens would be a hell of a midfield.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Such a shame Crofts is out for season as him, Ince and Stephens would be a hell of a midfield.

So true.

With the injuries we've had this season to Crofts, Bridcutt, Ulloa, CMS, Hoskins, Buckley, KLL and Orlandi it's remarkable we're still in with a chance of the play-offs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here