Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Brighton, Charlton and Millwall lol. Please say it ain't so. Jealousy will do that to you though.
Yes we found an extra 10k, you found an extra 20k once the new ground and padded seats were there. Come back with all the returning fan nonsense all you like, only Brighton fans believe it.
Brighton are not so much well respected as they are a bit of an irrelevance.
Brighton fans are in the main jealous types with superiority complexes. Spend over on ffp and be villified, be gifted 200 million and that is perfectly fine.
It's just wasting breath though, as you are all deluded to see. Anyway, losing ten million a year, white an astute businessman is that Tony Bloom. Let's hope him and his friend keep bailing you out or it could be hilarious for us.

'Spend over on FFP' etc. Again, you're standing up for clubs breaking the rules - or as we call it 'cheating'. Just like you did twice to build a platform for the new club of 2010 to get where they are today. End of story. Nothing to be jealous of - I'd much rather support a club of good ethics than your lot who have cheated hugely - twice.

Not wasting anymore effort educating the Nigel trolls on this thread - you clearly can't get it - quite happy to concentrate on our own great club thanks. Don't need a CPFC2010 thread constantly taking up valuable space on NSC :thumbsup:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I didn't say that... I said I'd guess 90% of those who have ever had ST at the Amex went to a Withdean Albion game...
Amex season ticket holders max a few seasons ago was 24k possibly a bit more. We've been there 5 seperate seasons. Some haven't renewed every season - I know several. Therefore I'd say there have been over 30k who have had season tickets at the Amex. Much like your argument re Withdean fans - they're not all the same people per season... Overall STH at the Amex...

As you say, pure guesswork.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As you say, pure guesswork.

No - educated guess from a Brighton fan who knows a lot of Albion fans. Verses a bitter 2010 fan of our rival who doesn't know the first thing about our attendances apart from the bullshit drivel they exaggerate on the bbs - yes yours isn't guesswork - there's 20k new fans :lol:

You cannot compare our situation at a running track we didn't own, to yours where the attendances in the same 'stadium' shot up 10k when you got to the prem. Bye for now - enjoyed winning another argument by a clear margin though - thanks :thumbsup:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No - educated guess from a Brighton fan who knows a lot of Albion fans. Verses a bitter 2010 fan of our rival who doesn't know the first thing about our attendances apart from the bullshit drivel they exaggerate on the bbs - yes yours isn't guesswork - there's 20k new fans :lol:

You cannot compare our situation at a running track we didn't own, to yours where the attendances in the same 'stadium' shot up 10k when you got to the prem. Bye for now - enjoyed winning another argument by a clear margin though - thanks :thumbsup:

#writeagain [emoji3]

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Congratulations on winning another argument :ffsparr:

So by your logic,can I claim that our 10 k "plastics" are, in fact, returning fans from previous years ?

Looking forward to losing another argument.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Congratulations on winning another argument :ffsparr:

So by your logic,can I claim that our 10 k "plastics" are, in fact, returning fans from previous years ?

Looking forward to losing another argument.

At this rate he will have won more arguments than we have fans .

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
5 Prem defeats in a row, Super Al's honeymoon is over

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
"Oh what a chance! Wilfried Zaha, who has been excellent tonight, fires in a low cross and it comes to Emmanuel Adebayor. He takes an age to sort his feet and then fires into the net, prompting a massive cheer around Selhurst Park. But it's the side netting. Agonising."

They thought they had scored. Lovely.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Oh yes they can

They were unlucky though, because when they needed to have their great fans getting behind them in the last 10 minutes, they had to have a fire drill.

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
"Oh what a chance! Wilfried Zaha, who has been excellent tonight, fires in a low cross and it comes to Emmanuel Adebayor. He takes an age to sort his feet and then fires into the net, prompting a massive cheer around Selhurst Park. But it's the side netting. Agonising."

They thought they had scored. Lovely.
I would love to see that!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
attachment.php

Look into my eyes, no not around my eyes.................and RELEGATION:D

Attachments

• 30B1013A00000578-3427342-image-a-4_1454369690259.jpg
    30B1013A00000578-3427342-image-a-4_1454369690259.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 615