Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shane Duffy - it's a DONE DEAL!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good international team? I know someone who would disagree. Same level as Andorra you know

Of the Home nations only England can be compared to Andorra going on what I've seen this Summer

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would think the order at the moment is

1 England
2 & 3 Wales/Scotland not much to chose depending if Bale and Ramsey are playing.
4 Ireland
5 N Ireland.

Even taking into account the poor display against Iceland which was basically a f..k up by Woy Hodgson.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It's because he plays like that, it fools the opposition too, so he's impossible to mark! He can tackle well, has some great passes but is inconsistent. He can make awful mistakes which cost us.

He did quite well against Arsenal. Against Sanchez.

CH is not averse to using a man marker, more likely in midfield. He did it once for Norwich against Arsenal marking Cazorlo and got a 0-0 draw.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Not exactly a good international team as it comprises mainly of players who cant get anywhere near the England team but as you say he i s only 24 so time to improve but £4m is a lot of money.

5 players of their current squad were born in England.

Unless their squad is 9 players or less, then you are wrong. Again.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I would think the oprder at the mom,ent is

England
Wales/Scotland
Ireland
N Ireland.

Even taking into account the poor display against Iceland which was basically a f..k up by Woy Hodgson.

Can you name me one scalp of a half decent team that England have taken in a tournament final in the last 15 years? Note I am asking for just ONE, I can't remember one but there must be surely?

I have no idea why you think we are still the top nation in our sphere, we should be but I'm not sure we are

World class chokers...

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Not exactly a good international team as it comprises mainly of players who cant get anywhere near the England team .

5 players of their current squad were born in England.

Unless their squad is 9 players or less, then you are wrong. Again.

To be fair to BensGrandad, he does live in 1974 when there was some truth in this.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can you name me one scalp of a half decent team that England have taken in a tournament final in the last 15 years? Note I am asking for just ONE, I can't remember one but there must be surely?

Answer a question with a question when was the last time any of the other 4 teams beat England? Nothing to do with the players freezing when the expectation is high.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A 'distant' relative?

It was his bloody MOTHER you imbecile.

Didnt realise that I thought it was great grandmother or similar in or around the time Jack Charlton was hunting but the point is HE was born and bred in Forest Gate the son of an Irish mother and Ghanian father. I believe that to qualify for a country it should be the country YOU are born in, not that it would do England cricket team any good. So I apologise for my mistake.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I would think the order at the moment is

1 England
2 & 3 Wales/Scotland not much to chose depending if Bale and Ramsey are playing.
4 Ireland
5 N Ireland.

Not only is your order wrong, in my opinion, you also see fit to mock someone's speech defect. What a nice person you are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here