Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Why do I keep looking at this thinking there will be some real news? Well I guess there has to be a conclusion to it sooner or later. Just wish it was announced so we know where he is off to.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
This is all agent talk. Inter director said only a couple of days ago there was no interest, would be amazed if all of a sudden 'he just had to sign' to complete a deal.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So Stellar Group basically decide where Calleri goes ? ???

Tony has at least met the chairman of Stellar Group in the past. Any further connection is unknown.

Calleri will come to us unless busy agent can present a deal that Stellar Group won't turn down ? ???

Well that is my pure speculation anyway.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
This reminds me of a girl I chased so hard to get when I was 15.

When she finally said yes I was so bored of all the teasing/chasing/mehness that I was no longer interested.

Still hope we get him though! I think!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
pretty sure this has been a RED HERRING from near the start of negotiations he was never coming here ............

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Dani Osvaldo has posted a photo of him and Calleri on Facebook, wishing him the best of luck at Inter. This one might finally be over.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Dani Osvaldo has posted a photo of him and Calleri on Facebook, wishing him the best of luck at Inter. This one might finally be over.

What makes you so sure?

intersport.jpg

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

4 months, 168 pages, 1,671 replies and 206,209 visits - I bloody hope so!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here