Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora wants to come to Btn, Btn want to sign him. wages only issue

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
well if he only wants £15k (which i highly doubt) why haven't we bitten his hand off?!

No idea ? I found it surprising that's what he wants but who knows ?

I think we'd like him but want other targets and it might depend on how much they want

Also I'd imagine the reality is that Hughton sees him as a good option but isn't anywhere near as keen as all of us on NSC.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
No idea ? I found it surprising that's what he wants but who knows ?

I think we'd like him but want other targets and it might depend on how much they want

Also I'd imagine the reality is that Hughton sees him as a good option but isn't anywhere near as keen as all of us on NSC.

well clearly, Hughton knows nothing about football....

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Another guesser or he just copied this guesser

[tweet]610922413379948544[/tweet]

I think we have established that CapturedFL72 are GOONS.

Last week they stated they had news of Brighton player departures, and when someone followed up on this later and asked for details they then tweeted ' who mentioned anything about player departures?'.

They don't even remember their own plotlines :lolol:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This is according to a friend of mine who is friendly with a couple of football agents. No idea if this is fact but apparently Zamora has offered to come to Btn on a lesser salary than at QPR but Btn debating whether it is worth paying the most they have ever paid in salary to an injury prone player. I know nothing about football but I thought this would be of interest to Btn fans.

1: You claim that you have a friend who knows a couple of football agents, yet you don't know if you should believe your friend ??

2: You claim and possibly quite rightly that you know nothing about football, yet you post on a Brighton message board..... who does that ??

1 + 2 = Bull:shit:

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
1: You claim that you have a friend who knows a couple of football agents, yet you don't know if you should believe your friend ??

2: You claim and possibly quite rightly that you know nothing about football, yet you post on a Brighton message board..... who does that ??

1 + 2 = Bull:shit:

A sad Palace prick with no life whatsoever per chance? ???

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
NSC Off-Season:

Last Week: Multiple posters ITK of players wages, transfers in, transfers out.
Other posters bite.
All proven wrong or fails to come to fruition

This Week: Multiple posters ITK of players wages, transfers in, transfers out.
Other posters bite.

The following week: The same multiple posters ITK of players wages, transfers in, transfers out.
Other posters bite.

Ad Infinitum.

:shootself

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Hey nickrhodes!! When are you crazy guys re-forming and going out on the road again?????

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
This is according to a friend of mine who is friendly with a couple of football agents. No idea if this is fact but apparently Zamora has offered to come to Btn on a lesser salary than at QPR but Btn debating whether it is worth paying the most they have ever paid in salary to an injury prone player. I know nothing about football but I thought this would be of interest to Btn fans.

Translation:

'I am completely making this up and saying a friend told me to make it sound true. No idea what I am talking about at all, but I discovered the internet in the last couple of weeks and it feels like I am famous everytime I post a new bullshit topic on this board. I know nothing about football, but I dont let that hold me back from posting to a online football forum of people that clearly do.'

Piss off back to the 80's and take your keyboard(s) with you.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Oi [MENTION=21877]Chinman3000[/MENTION] - I've seen that signature somewhere before!

It never ceases to amaze me how many people glibly post such and such a player is on so much a week. How do they know this? How many people actually know what a player ears? Him, probably his wife or girlfriend, maybe one or two other close family, his manager, a few people at the club, his agent, his bank manager, the PFA. 15 - 20 at most? They must all be posting on NSC.

Just because you read it somewhere, or heard it in the pub, or was told my a mate doesn't make it true.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It never ceases to amaze me how many people glibly post such and such a player is on so much a week. How do they know this? How many people actually know what a player ears? Him, probably his wife or girlfriend, maybe one or two other close family, his manager, a few people at the club, his agent, his bank manager, the PFA. 15 - 20 at most? They must all be posting on NSC.

Just because you read it somewhere, or heard it in the pub, or was told my a mate doesn't make it true.

For some reason people always seem much more likely to believe a story when there is a number attached to it. Don't know why but they do.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
I know someone at the club

Apparently.....

I have a friend who knows an agent (some agents)

I heard this from a very good source

I know someone who knows someone who knows a friend of a player

A player was overheard saying....

Can you see the pattern here?

If anyone posts a credible 'rumour' then please let's have more detail and better still, the source.

Otherwise, let's do everyone a favour and ignore all these spam postings....

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I have heard this rumour as well, from a couple of unconnected people, but I've also been told from a QPR fan that BZ was reported to be on £80,000 a week at Loftus Road if that is the case that's a hell of a pay cut he would have to take.

IMHO I'd would love to see him back for the right price, but the priority has to be a 20 goal a season striker that will play at least 40 games, is that BZ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Mmmmmm. Why didn't you register with the username nigelrhodes ???

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury

I completely agree. When have we ever heard or read a quote from a player, agent or club stating the amount of his wages?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So you are saying that press saying about a players wages is all completely without foundation or from a source.
If that is so why do they publish it and it never gets questioned by club agents players etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here