Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Easter Bunny CD 2015

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
Is this open to new sign-ups (in which case count me in) or is it limited to those who were involved last time round?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I want to be in, the only thing is I go away to Spain next week. What are the deadlines etc?

Ideally the CD's should be sent out by the end of April.

Is this open to new sign-ups (in which case count me in) or is it limited to those who were involved last time round?

New sign-ups more than welcome.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ideally the CD's should be sent out by the end of April.

New sign-ups more than welcome.

Oh that'll be fine. I am IN. Might be worth cross-referencing the Secret Santa list to make sure no one gets the same people as previously? Or are you way ahead of me on that?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
Oh that'll be fine. I am IN. Might be worth cross-referencing the Secret Santa list to make sure no one gets the same people as previously? Or are you way ahead of me on that?

Yeah I've made a note of who everyone sent their CD's to for the Secret Santa so I can avoid duplication.

There are quite a few people who've said they are in on the thread but haven't yet PM'd me their address details. Those that haven't will need to do this by Sunday 7pm so I can send them to the person who is going to be creating and sending you a CD.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
Last chance to sign up to take part in this today. Thanks to all those who've signed up so far, should be a lot of fun creating, reviewing and reading the thoughts of everyone on their CD's.

If you haven't signed up to take part yet please do so. The Xmas one was great and this will help take your mind off of our on pitch failings at the moment.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
Everyone who signed up should have a PM from me saying who they need to send their CD too. So now is the time to sort out those play-lists, burn those CD's and show off your art skills.

Remember don't reveal who you are sending your CD too on this thread. Let the lucky recipient review the CD and try to work out who sent it to them.

If any one has any questions please fire away.

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
Everyone who signed up should have a PM from me saying who they need to send their CD too. So now is the time to sort out those play-lists, burn those CD's and show off your art skills.

Remember don't reveal who you are sending your CD too on this thread. Let the lucky recipient review the CD and try to work out who sent it to them.

If any one has any questions please fire away.

Can you put a list in this thread of everyone that has got involved?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Got my recipient and working on my tracklist...I'm not sure this is going to be an easy one though, given the apparent complete lack of crossover between my own tastes and those of my recipient.

Ah well, let's see what happens. :thumbsup:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I have a VERY efficient Bunny - my CD arrived today.

Judging from a cursory glance at the tracklisting, it's someone who knows my general tastes. Some tracks I'm familiar with, some where I know the artist but not the track and some totally new to me. Looking forward to giving this a listen and a review. :thumbsup:

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Thanks Catfish :thumbsup: Review to follow, but I'm off on holiday tomorrow, so may not be for a little while. As you probably know, you've thrown me a load of stuff I haven't heard before, although I've got one of the tracks. I will listen with interest. Chas and Dave? ???

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Mine in progress today,.. posting tomorrow with a fair wind.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Not started on mine yet- will be in post by end of April deadline though.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Mine is a thing of BEAUTY.

Whichever man / women / dog recieves it, is very lucky indeed :smile:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I am at work

it could go a number of ways