Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will we make the top 6?

Assuming no loan activity, do you think we will finish in the top 6 this season?

• Yes, yes we will

Votes: 121 27.9%
  • No, no we won't

Votes: 312 72.1%

• Total voters

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Just missing on 77 points!? No one has missed out on the play-off's with 77 points ever!!!! Even in the early '80's when you had the playoff's between 2 of the relegation candidates of Div 1 with 2nd and 3rd of Div 2 77 points was enough.

This will be the highest top 6 collection of points in the history of this division!

Agree, as I said elsewhere I think I've got everyone 3-5 points to high .... but predicting the "upsets" gets tricky. I just work on basis that everyone is similarly affected so the relative positions are the more important than absolute points

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
I feel we are more solid with more realistic selection options (in midfield and attack) than last year. Aside from Ulloa the key is keeping our defence of PIG, Greer, Upson and Ward fit. If we do that I expect us to be very much there or thereabouts.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Despite rarely playing like how you'd imagine play-off contenders should play, we look like nicking a place in the play-offs. Hoorah!

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
if we really hit form and stay away from injuries there's no reason why we cannot go up via the play offs........but it's got to be about a 5/1 shot at the moment.......what is worrying is how much backing off we do in our own half.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
agreed !

we look to be in a much better position than either Reading or Forest right now

In reality we are in an ever so slightly worse position than them right now, after our game in hand this may, or may not, change.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
[QUOT E=Footsoldier;6241194]Voted no and still stand by my judgement. We got lucky against QPR and today. Luck can carry us only so far.[/QUOTE]

Aren't you a barrel of joy.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's the implosion of Forest that I wasn't expecting.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Despite rarely playing like how you'd imagine play-off contenders should play, we look like nicking a place in the play-offs. Hoorah!
There are always teams in the playoffs that don't play the way you'd imagine the contenders should. Look at Palace last year, they were awful in the last dozen games.

Voted no and still stand by my judgement. We got lucky against QPR and today. Luck can carry us only so far.
Although we rode our luck against QPR, we weren't particularly lucky today, and we were unlucky against Wigan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here