Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Oh dear....Dale Stephens

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why the negativity? Leicester seem quite ordinary when I’ve seen them, and reliant on one-dimensional pace with Vardy. He is a straight line runner, not one with clever movement.

Mahrez is a bit ‘in and out’, (on his day etc), I think we have a good chance, with or without Stephens, to take at least a point and hopefully more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The negativity is to bring people back down to earth as many it appears are expecting 3 points but I feel that this expectation could back fire on uis. When we played any of the top six we knew it would be a hard game and adjusted our mentality to cover that both us supporters and hopefully the attitude of the team This is not expected by many to be one of our toughest games judging by the fact that most, I would think, are expecting 4 points or more from the next 2 home games.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
The negativity is to bring people back down to earth as many it appears are expecting 3 points but I feel that this expectation could back fire on uis. When we played any of the top six we knew it would be a hard game and adjusted our mentality to cover that both us supporters and hopefully the attitude of the team This is not expected by many to be one of our toughest games judging by the fact that most, I would think, are expecting 4 points or more from the next 2 home games.

Well ,i agree with that......

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why ? We’ve lost 3 games at home all season. Did you go to the Arsenal, Swansea and West Ham games ? Or see how we were unlucky not to get something at Old Trafford in the cup (where Kayal had a great game) ?

I did go to the 3 games that you mention but do not agree with either of your points about the cup game, but then I only watched it on TV. I thought that we got what we deserved and it is worth mentioning that both goals came from decent midfield play from them that we were unable to combat. We werent outplayed but were 2nd best.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I did go to the 3 games that you mention but do not agree with either of your points about the cup game, but then I only watched it on TV. I thought that we got what we deserved and it is worth mentioning that both goals came from decent midfield play from them that we were unable to combat. We werent outplayed but were 2nd best.

I give up. You win. Glad the Mrs is going out tonight, she’s always right as well.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Apart from the fact that most posters here would happily take a point now.

That was not how it showed on the thread about points from the next 2 games I think most said they would accept 4 but expected and hoped for 6.

A win tomorrow however we do it could make us virtually safe and I am sure that will be foremost in CH mind.and planning.to get to that point ASAP.

I am not expecting much but hopeful of 3 points.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That was not how it showed on the thread about points from the next 2 games I think most said they would accept 4 but expected and hoped for 6.

A win tomorrow however we do it could make us virtually safe and I am sure that will be foremost in CH mind.and planning.to get to that point ASAP.

77% voted 4 points or less and I’ll wager virtually EVERYONE doing so expects 3 points v Hudds and 1 point v Leicester as a bonus. ‘Hope’ is a different thing entirely.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
77% voted 4 points or less and I’ll wager virtually EVERYONE doing so expects 3 points v Hudds and 1 point v Leicester as a bonus. ‘Hope’ is a different thing entirely.

They'll be an apology for getting it so wrong coming along any minute now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here