Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Holland Vs England - ITV

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You've talked to most Brighton fans? All 25K of them? Even if you had, being in the majority doesn't make it right, just ignorant.

You appear to be joining the bunch of idiots on here who try to make something out of nothing. Most in this context is most that I spoke to or speak to as in the survey of products where they state 82% prefer product A to product B then in the small print it says of 75 people polled. Most is a generalisation and no claim to be most of the 25k crowd.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So I'm assuming that when you talk about the capital of France you always pronounce it "Paree" then?

Of course. Calling it Paris is chavvy.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Absolute scum. I would just ban this lot from all travel overseas, football related or not. Removal of passport

Yep, why can’t they just get drunk and have a laugh? Large numbers always have to abuse locals, opponents and break stuff. W*nkers.

Not anti-English observations. Others such as Russia, Poland and Germany have the same cerebrally-challenged scum.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Absolute scum. I would just ban this lot from all travel overseas, football related or not. Removal of passport

That would be classed as infringement of their human rights I would think A better answer would be to arrest them to interview them and then release them on bail to report back to the station at the time the match kicks off.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Would love the UK and Dutch police over the next few weeks, to identify those who carried out criminal offences and to drag them back to court in Amsterdam. Would f*ck up some livelihoods.

Yeh and pay some compo to those banged up for nothing & the fines they had to pay...

The knobs causing trouble mainly got away & the police decided to make an example of innocents standing on a bridge avoiding trouble just to make their statistics up.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yeh and pay some compo to those banged up for nothing & the fines they had to pay...

The knobs causing trouble mainly got away & the police decided to make an example of innocents standing on a bridge avoiding trouble just to make their statistics up.

Its never ever their fault is it?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Its never ever their fault is it?

Who’s? The ones that got nicked last night it really wasn’t for the vast majority. Burnley & Blackburn kicked off with each other & then other knobheads started joining in when he police got involved who then charged back up an alley and nicked an innocent group stood on a bridge. I have the videos to prove that too.

I’m in no way sticking up for the behaviour of a minority who were wankers (like the ones throwing stuff in the videos) but he police operation was grocely unfair to those they nicked and also way too heavy handed, causing injury to many innocent.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No surprise. Holland away is always the worst due to it being Amsterdam. There were a lot of non Englandfans members that went due to the ‘attraction’ of this fixture. Was probably about 7000 there. Spoke to a girl at the FA out there and they reckon at least 1000 non members tried to buy tickets from our FA out there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here