Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Idiots

Dec 29, 2011
Sorry but this offends me. Coke does not make you violent, I've been doing it all day and all I've done is chat to people and be happy.

Alcohol is the worst drug for making people violent, I'm fed up with class A's getting a bad name.

It has different effects on different people, as does alcohol. Not everyone turns into a violent drunk, and I know a few people who turn into violent wankers on coke.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I was reserved about catching the 15.32 as there had been a few who had crossed the line last year, and I expected it to be busy. As it happens it was very quiet.

I'm no prude, there's nothing wrong with having a few drinks and a laugh, especially after today. But we are not the only passengers on the train. It's not fair to make others fearful when they are just going about their lives.

Saying it's 'just football' is no justification. That said, most fans can enjoy themselves without causing others distress. My away days with the Albion are generally trouble free, we generally have a good bunch on the road.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
and I know a few people who turn into violent wankers on coke.

I know someone like that. Done it a few times, doesn't take it with the intention to do anything but be sociable and have fun but it just brings it out of them for some reason. :shrug:

Feb 14, 2010
Saying it's 'just football' is no justification. That said, most fans can enjoy themselves without causing others distress. My away days with the Albion are generally trouble free, we generally have a good bunch on the road.[/QUOTE]

Every club even the press hated Millwall are generally trouble free. Its always the bigger games, or last / first day of the season or grudge games.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
In my experience its always handbags when behind police lines, silly boys though as camera's everywhere now so if not already pulled they could get a little visit

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sorry but this offends me. Coke does not make you violent, I've been doing it all day and all I've done is chat to people and be happy.

Alcohol is the worst drug for making people violent, I'm fed up with class A's getting a bad name.

Been doing Pepsi Max all day and all I've done is empty my bladder every 15 minutes.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
It has different effects on different people, as does alcohol. Not everyone turns into a violent drunk, and I know a few people who turn into violent wankers on coke.

Indeed.

It has to be in you in the first place. Who's fault is it? I blame the people, not the drugs. If there's a violent wanker inside you desperate to get out, don't do drink of sniff :facepalm:

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
Massive game, huge away following, beer, sunshine, something is bound to kick off, not just at our game, but probably every big game today, as it did last year, and many years gone previous, I'm in my 40's and it's always happened, and it will it years to come, although I bet today was nothing like it was in years gone by ?

Agreed. Not always pretty, but the way it has always been.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Two people violently removed from the away end by firstly stewards and then police, about 6 or 7 rows up around the 35th minute mark. No fellow Albion fans helped the two who were being thrown out, what happened to sticking up for fellow fans.

I was in the Brian Clough upper so saw it all. The two weren't arrested as were seen outside the City Ground after the game.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

I'm glad you are proud to be a druggie, have a nice life:ffsparr:
Do I give a toss if I offend you? NO:bigwave:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I'm glad you are proud to be a druggie, have a nice life:ffsparr:
Do I give a toss if I offend you? NO:bigwave:

Fair play, I wouldn't say I'm proud of anything, but I like to believe I'm not small minded enough to label other people.

Give it anouther few of hours and I'll be out with my friends in a nightclub doing a bit of mdma dancing to music I love, having a good time and feeling extreme empathy and love with everyone I meet, what a horrible druggie existance :lolol:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Fair play, I wouldn't say I'm proud of anything, but I like to believe I'm not small minded enough to label other people.

Give it anouther few of hours and I'll be out with my friends in a nightclub doing a bit of mdma dancing to music I love, having a good time and feeling extreme empathy and love with everyone I meet, what a horrible druggie existance :lolol:

Enjoy.
Me small minded ? I'm not on drugs!! ???

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Two people violently removed from the away end by firstly stewards and then police, about 6 or 7 rows up around the 35th minute mark. No fellow Albion fans helped the two who were being thrown out, what happened to sticking up for fellow fans.

I was in the Brian Clough upper so saw it all. The two weren't arrested as were seen outside the City Ground after the game.

Violently, rubbish

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Violently, rubbish

It looked it from where we was, a few Forest supporters around us commented that "they must be the one's singled out this week". A bit of argy bargy here and there but you would have had a better view than I would I suspect being in the away end. Looked like a punch or two was thrown.

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More

14-15 years ago I'd say many on this board would be doing the same. I'ts no coincidence that the dip in football violence in the early 90's coincided with the rave scene (see Carlton Leach et al).

Enjoy your night, from an over the hill ex-party animal!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here