Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kit announcement date and time being announced at 4:30

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
But its all about the profit and they can bang it out at 50/60 quid and people will pay it.

In Berlin I saw the Hertha kit. Blue and white stripes. Actually its rather good and it is by Nike. But we wont get it thats for sure.

Adidas all the way IMHO, but Nike did something like this...

View attachment 76556

Yes, definitely a better effort from Nike. Will wait and see what the home kit is like but I do not hold out much hope. Really, really disappointed with what they have given us so far.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd like a free ever-growing Bruno beard if I buy a shirt this year.

Bruno has already been warned not to grow his beard any longer - its not allowed to obscure the club sponsors logo. Especially now he's captain.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yes, definitely a better effort from Nike. Will wait and see what the home kit is like but I do not hold out much hope. Really, really disappointed with what they have given us so far.

Nah - slap a shirt sponsor's logo on that, one where there needs to be clear white space between the logo and the stripes, and it's a different thing completely.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Bruno has already been warned not to grow his beard any longer - its not allowed to obscure the club sponsors logo. Especially now he's captain.

:)
He seems the sort of guy who'd happily tattoo his beard with the logo though. Or even have a small gull take up nest in his chinbushery.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Well its a yes from me, even with the blue badge, and so for the first time i'll be buying the away shirt instead of the home.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
kit.JPG

Blue badge confirmed.

It's a "meh" from me.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
It says something when someone can mock up the exact kit we are getting. Not even the logo in volt yellow. cheap.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What about the home kit?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here