Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you consider Brighton's biggest rival for second spot?

Who do you consider Brighton's biggest rival for second spot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
It's a straight out fight between the top five. The next three aren't completely out of the equation -- as they've got extremely strong squads -- but they'll have to win 14 in the case of :lolol:, and 15 in the case of Derby and Norwich. I don't think any of their managers are good enough to do that.
Newcastle are guaranteed nothing. There are clearly tensions between Benitez and Ashley's hierarchy. The squad doesn't look that together either, and they have been over-dependent on Shelvey and Gayle. Although I wish they'd all go away, and swiftly, Huddersfield, Reading and Leeds have shown their quality and confirmed what an open, exciting league this is. It's going to be a hairy ride.

I agree with all of this. In terms of Newcastle I think they have the toughest run in of all the 5. They have 3 away games in a week against BHA, Huddersfield and Reading, from Feb 28 and that can't have gone unnoticed at SJP! I'm hoping those 3 games shove them back into the pack and if Gayle stays out that could well happen

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
everyone2.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not one single vote for Huddersfield? Wow! Guess we all must have voted earlydoors and need to refresh this poll on a monthly basis.
Nah, we just need to get good. The votes were all at the same time between games, and the poll options were in table position order.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This. And Derby third. The two dead certainties now not to achieve top two backed by 60% of respondents. What do you have to say for yourselves?
You first, you voted for Sheffield Wednesday :lol:

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Ourselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here