Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Striker

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I'm wondering if this is the same old guy that used to go to the Goldstone and used to pass off spurious rumours to anyone who would listen.
I remember two - one that he claimed he'd been talking to "that Mirandinha" when we played Newcastle and he was interested in coming to the Albion and the other that he'd "been talking" to Gary Hart who was off to Swindon soon
Neither of which happened

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
i know nothing of this and just wondered if anybody had heard anything.

A chap was on the 25 going into brighton after the game was telling all in sundry that we are going to sign a 6ft 4in striker from roma, anybody heard any rumours? Or fm 2016 throw any light on a name.

i see we have gone from websites that know nothing to bus conductors that know nothing

bg =

images-3.jpg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm wondering if this is the same old guy that used to go to the Goldstone and used to pass off spurious rumours to anyone who would listen.
I remember two - one that he claimed he'd been talking to "that Mirandinha" when we played Newcastle and he was interested in coming to the Albion and the other that he'd "been talking" to Gary Hart who was off to Swindon soon

Probably the same chap as I seem to recognise the face always hanging about near the players entrance, a northern chap.

Last edited:

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003

Probably the same chap as I seem to recognise the face always hanging about near the players entrance, a northern chap.

Weird , was thinking about the loud opinionated old northern fella who used to get the bus from outside Hove station after the game te other day , wondering if he was still alive ??!!!

Bloody hell could be a ghost !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here