Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Penalties...Glens the man now?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Shooting into the bottom left hand corner of the goal is not a pass back. It was an excellent save.

To predictable . He favors that side. Poor pen

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Perhaps try Propper in training as for all his good play that seems the only way he will score a goal.

Ssssssh!

666.JPG

Only another 400 posts and you'll be able to reveal yourself as 'my lord, Satan' :bowdown:

#markofthebeast

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
In Muzza we trust.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
but referring to BG'S post which was referring to the post before his ..which doesn't refer to your post 37 :shrug:

OK, not trying to pick any fights! I do also wonder who our 'third man' is. Any guesses yourself? I'd have guessed Bruno, but I'm not sure he'll be on the pitch as often as he was last season.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
OK, not trying to pick any fights! I do also wonder who our 'third man' is. Any guesses yourself? I'd have guessed Bruno, but I'm not sure he'll be on the pitch as often as he was last season.

What about Dunk or Stephens? Both strike the ball well. but not sure if either has the temperament

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Lol...I honestly didnt think you were :)

Agree with your point re Bruno as for being on the pitch.....its a tricky one ..if you think that its a player who will be on if Murray goes off it doesn't leave many who you'd think would qualify....I doubt Stephens...as I do Propper....I wouldn't of considered SM or AK...has Ali taken penalties b4? (would he be on).....Montoya? ...Maybe FA when fit.....like you I do wonder who this third person is...would Gross have tried again if still on the pitch? Tricky one!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Lol...I honestly didnt think you were :)

Agree with your point re Bruno as for being on the pitch.....its a tricky one ..if you think that its a player who will be on if Murray goes off it doesn't leave many who you'd think would qualify....I doubt Stephens...as I do Propper....I wouldn't of considered SM or AK...has Ali taken penalties b4? (would he be on).....Montoya? ...Maybe FA when fit.....like you I do wonder who this third person is...would Gross have tried again if still on the pitch? Tricky one!
Secret weapon Maty Ryan?

No, I still haven't got a clue!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here