Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

we've got 99 problems > the ifour christmas quiz 2016

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester
Anagram of melon,

That's not right, sounds more like the answer for the yellow faces on the sofa. The melon is wearing the same type of black specs as Stevie Wonder or Ray Charles does.

The mug is broken/smashed/some other word for this
I'm still struggling with this, despite the various clues in this thread, have tried every band name I can find with Damage or Smash in it, but must be missing something.

I have 76 overall, would probably be on about 50 without this thread

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
That's not right, sounds more like the answer for the yellow faces on the sofa. The melon is wearing the same type of black specs as Stevie Wonder or Ray Charles does.

I'm still struggling with this, despite the various clues in this thread, have tried every band name I can find with Damage or Smash in it, but must be missing something.

I have 76 overall, would probably be on about 50 without this thread
My mistake, I thought you were referring to the sofa. Yes, the visually impaired fruit is right.

Think of early 2000s British boy bands, who have now combined with another boy band which makes them sound Scottish.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester
My mistake, I thought you were referring to the sofa. Yes, the visually impaired fruit is right.

Think of early 2000s British boy bands, who have now combined with another boy band which makes them sound Scottish.

Thank you! Finally got it! Up to 79, but must give it a break now

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I have 2 answers for the black birds. What else have I missed!?

Do you have two different answers using the preserve on the coffee table?
Have you got two answers featuring primates?
Have you got two describing the colour of things?
Have you got one that could describe this website? (As well as the band the Beatles could have become, that could potentially be given as answer to two different clues.)

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
Do you have two different answers using the preserve on the coffee table?
Have you got two answers featuring primates?
Have you got two describing the colour of things?
Have you got one that could describe this website? (As well as the band the Beatles could have become, that could potentially be given as answer to two different clues.)

I may be missing the website clue. Definitely have the others.

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
It relates to the silver birds on the back wall.
Yep, got that one. Oh well, I'll keep trying though. Only other things I'm wondering about

- the newspaper?
- the thing the plant pot is on on the TV unit
- any of the other pictures on the left hand wall (sovereign excluded)
- the cushion
- drinks trolley (I have 4 from it)

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Yep, got that one. Oh well, I'll keep trying though. Only other things I'm wondering about

- the newspaper?
- the thing the plant pot is on on the TV unit
- any of the other pictures on the left hand wall (sovereign excluded)
- the cushion
- drinks trolley (I have 4 from it)

No, none of those. I also spent ages looking at that thing near the plant. It's not a clue. There are three on the top of the drinks trolley and one on the bottom. If you want to PM me what you have I'll point you towards the clue you are missing.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
resuming on 94 this morning. Two I know I'm missing out on (if they are not red herrings) are the knife next to the melon and the Pen/pencil eraser, which I thought might have been somebody's side project but wasn't.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
resuming on 94 this morning. Two I know I'm missing out on (if they are not red herrings) are the knife next to the melon and the Pen/pencil eraser, which I thought might have been somebody's side project but wasn't.

Your so close with Pencil ERASER ...Take a chance

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here