1. Second half clean sheet.
2. Hemed's on a hot streak now.
3. Dunk gets a rest on Sunday.
4. No one was injured (hopefully)
Christ this is difficult.
5. Still top of the league.
6. Errr, welcome to Brighton, Chuba.

Anything else?
Hemed's on a hot streak, still gets taken off instead of a bandaged Murray playing with the touch of a bad non league player.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
In the end i think Stockdale kept the score down to (just about) respectable.

Sorry, he was massively at fault for their first and third goals. Beaten at the near post is just a no and neither catching or punching a cross is just plain poor. had he not made those mistakes the game could have been different. Notwithstanding our inability to have a shot on goal.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Can't be worse on Sunday - awful from 1st to last. Bruno getting booked after seconds set the scene for a nervy opening. Suggest they get pissed on the coach back and forget about that one !!

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
We're gonna get ripped to shreds by Brentford too.

I think we'll be out of the top two by the end of this month after a heavy home defeat to Newcastle.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
How will you get the horse back in the stable if you're going to shut the door?

Fair point. It worries me that we seem to persist with the 4-4-2 whatever the weather, If we make it up next year I hope Chris will be more flexible with his tactics.

Still he has done bloody well so far, we need to put this one behind us and make sure we don't lose at Brentford.

Onwards and upwards.

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
No. I'm not. Bad night. A good reminder not to take anything for granted when you're a Brighton fan. I'll continue to enjoy the roller coaster.
I was at Fans United 2 - that puts pretty much every poor Brighton display into perspective.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Before anyone else says that we should have signed Wells.... he's only score 8 this season.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Ok, my overall assessment:

Huddersfield were fantastic. They pressed, harried, chased us down, drove at our defence and played intricate one-touch passing which forced us into mistakes.
They've just beaten a team top of the Championship and made us look like a Sunday League side. A LOT of the credit has to go to them being very very good.

But, dear lord. I don't think I've seen us play that badly since the Sami days. Like every. single. touch was just a panicked miscue. If someone had told you that the team in red had thrown the game, you might have believed them. Abysmal. THESE are the games when you have to show the #Together ness that we've banged on about. These are the nights when you roll up your sleeves and play a proper game of football. 2 down at half time isn't impossible, but for YET AGAIN we get a player sent off in a key match when we still had a shout of building some pressure (ahem... Boro... Newcastle).

But worst of all was the players just deciding that was that. Nobody gave a shit once Dunk went off. The quality of our play showed a lack of concentration and belief which teams 9 points adrift at the BOTTOM of the league show. Not the top.

Awful performance. Awful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here