Digital Stadium Albion app

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Looks excellent. Great job.

Shame it's not backwards compatible though. Most iPhone apps are Operating System agnostic. The software co I work for have to support Windows and Linux environments and browsers from IE8 up to latest IE, Chrome and Firefox. Oh well at least it's accessible to those with the money to spend on their tech.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Seems a much better version, more slick. Hopefully it will work just as good at The Amex and not just because I am using my home wifi.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It was excellent last year even worked in the train queue to see the train times especially useful for evening matches. Looking forward to seeing it in action this year.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Shame it's not backwards compatible though. Most iPhone apps are Operating System agnostic. The software co I work for have to support Windows and Linux environments and browsers from IE8 up to latest IE, Chrome and Firefox. Oh well at least it's accessible to those with the money to spend on their tech.

Earlier ios versions didn't have the capability to form the mesh-type networks used in the app.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
[MENTION=26711]DigitalStadium[/MENTION]

Not compatible with HTC Desire S

Barber, Bloom and Burke OUT

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
[MENTION=26711]DigitalStadium[/MENTION]

Not compatible with HTC Desire S

Barber, Bloom and Burke OUT
Does your phone have ICS or is it still on gingerbread? I noticed that the app says it's dropped support for gingerbread. That should mean ICS compatibility.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Does your phone have ICS or is it still on gingerbread? I noticed that the app says it's dropped support for gingerbread. That should mean ICS compatibility.

I haven't the faintest.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I haven't the faintest.
Did you sort this out? Sorry, been without WiFi and data for a few days and only just noticed this.

You can check the android version by going to settings and then clicking on 'about phone'. This will show, amongst other info, your android version. If it's 2.3 then it's gingerbread but if it's higher then it's at least ICS.

If the phone is operating on ICS then I'd let the developer know that you have problems as they say they support android versions down to ics.

Of course, uninstalling and then reinstalling may sort it out anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here