Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Fulham at Aldershot

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
It is pretty poor, however anyone who has played the game will know that pre season friendlies mean nothing. They are not competitive and are used part of pre season training. For the those haven't played the game carry on bed wetting!

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
This could be a great result for us-wake up call with still plenty of time before the season starts to improve squad.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I really cannot tell if some of the posts on this thread are serious, the real match day threads are bad enough but this is a pre season run out with a very experimental team.
Strange day what with some of the posts on the axe man thread, i can only assume the heat has got to a lot of people today.
When i lived in the SE i went to all the friendlies for a couple of years and the gave up as they were the most boring games you could wish to watch.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Can I just ask how many of that starting XI would normally start a league game? 2, 3 or maybe even 4 at a pinch. Granted we won't win the FL Cup if this is our second eleven but come on, seriously!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I really cannot tell if some of the posts on this thread are serious, the real match day threads are bad enough but this is a pre season run out with a very experimental team.
Strange day what with some of the posts on the axe man thread, i can only assume the heat has got to a lot of people today.
When i lived in the SE i went to all the friendlies for a couple of years and the gave up as they were the most boring games you could wish to watch.

Don't worry. There are some posters on here who only enjoy supporting the club because they can moan on matchday threads. There were not many chances last season as we were so good. Now they can moan and go on about how we're going to fail this season.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
One of the more glorious of sunny days out in recent times was a trip to Hastings United to see Vicente, no less, appear in a pre-season friendly with the rest of the squad, where we proceeded to er, lose 3-2.
We finished 4th in the Champ that season. Bloody disaster.

BobbySmith

Oct 25, 2004
Worthing
My god there are some ignorant people on this site. Its a friendly giving players some fitness, just as winning 4-0 on Saturday was not important, losing 3-0 tonight was not either. Lets wait until end of August for players coming in and out and a few proper games until the NSC doom merchants come out please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here