Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Extra tickets available at Fulham away and another block on Sale now for Cardiff at Home

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
This mixed zone seems strange. It's nice to know our reputation is such that Fulham will sell us all the tickets we want (unlike certain clubs last season that restricted us to the legal maximum despite the ground being empty), but what about the poor fan who turns up every game only to be surrounded by oppo fans?

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
This mixed zone seems strange. It's nice to know our reputation is such that Fulham will sell us all the tickets we want (unlike certain clubs last season that restricted us to the legal maximum despite the ground being empty), but what about the poor fan who turns up every game only to be surrounded by oppo fans?

I work with a Fulham fan. He says everyone knows that for matches against clubs with large travelling support they buy in other parts of the ground.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I work with a Fulham fan. He says everyone knows that for matches against clubs with large travelling support they buy in other parts of the ground.
So the fans in the SE corner of the Amex should expect to be moved for, as examples, Villa or Newcastle. I know it doesn't happen, but this is how it seems at Fulham.
Are home fans given the option to move AFTER buying their ticket?

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
So the fans in the SE corner of the Amex should expect to be moved for, as examples, Villa or Newcastle. I know it doesn't happen, but this is how it seems at Fulham.
Are home fans given the option to move AFTER buying their ticket?

I don't know and to be honest I don't care. I suggest you phone Fulham FC for a full explanation of the intricacies of its ticketing policy.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I'm in the neutral zone and expect that the whole away stand will essentially be unsegregated
and neutral mostly Albion.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
How many does that stand accommodate because it's not like the Anfield Kop.

Putney End - Capacity 7,281
The Putney End houses HOME & NEUTRAL areas. It also hosts the official AWAY area.
The area adjacent to the Cottage pavilion is known as ‘Cottage Corner’, as it is nearest to the players’ entrance & the iconic Cottage pavilion which was constructed in 1905.
The make-up of the Away & Neutral areas varies depending on the size of the visiting support. In general terms Away supporters are allocated either 1800 or 3000 tickets.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Putney End - Capacity 7,281
The Putney End houses HOME & NEUTRAL areas. It also hosts the official AWAY area.
The area adjacent to the Cottage pavilion is known as ‘Cottage Corner’, as it is nearest to the players’ entrance & the iconic Cottage pavilion which was constructed in 1905.
The make-up of the Away & Neutral areas varies depending on the size of the visiting support. In general terms Away supporters are allocated either 1800 or 3000 tickets.

Only visited when it was terracing and no roof back in 97 etc. Thanks anyway.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
Another one of their difficult 60 mile journeys no doubt.

Totally agree. Makes me laugh when I read forums saying these northern power houses are massive when they travel 20 - 50 miles for most away games. Bit like us filling our allocation for London games.

goldstone rocks

Feb 25, 2009
Putney End for Fulham 7281 seats
Only 81 left in P3 and 154 in P1.
Guess P2 can only be bought by phone from Fulham direct so not sure how many if any left there.

All in all big support despite Southern Fail. Could always get a Thameslink train with 12 carriages that don't have guards via Blackfriars then tube across

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here