Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami's interview after the game

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Wrong. Stop moaning and support the team otherwise you are part of the problem.
We are averaging 1 point per game but need to average almost 2 per game to avoid relegation. Remind me again who is the problem?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I am not claiming he will or wont. But if you turn up to games and moan and boo and huff and puff how is that going to inspire the team to win? Just get behind them and let bloom worry about sammi's future.

FYI I never "boo and huff and puff" (!) at games and always give the team my full support. However if you think that Hyypia's management style, tactics, leadership and team organisation is going to send us shooting up the table I think you're wrong.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
However if you think that Hyypia's management style, tactics, leadership and team organisation is going to send us shooting up the table I think you're wrong.
and don't we know it.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
How he sounds is irrelevant in my eyes, it's what he says. In the dressing room it might even be Nathan that does any ranting and raving (we don't know).....

However, what troubled me more about SH's comments yesterday, was around the taking of the penalty, to not have established who was on penalties before the game or even at the start of the season, is very poor.

I would also extend that to set pieces, where Gardner and Holla have openly debated who is on free-kicks in at least 2 games. If we cannot even get that organised then questions need to be asked. It looks very amateurish IMO.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Your maths. 2pts a game will indeed keep you clear of relegation. It will probably also win the league.

Be as pedantic as you like about the numbers, one thing is certain and that is a one point per game average sees us going down. I'd rather we had an ALMOST two points average for the remaining 28 games.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Are these the same players that came back from a goal down to go 3-2 up? Yeah - major problems there...

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Are these the same players that came back from a goal down to go 3-2 up? Yeah - major problems there...

Yes, the same ones that went from 3-2 up to 3-3 and the same ones that went from 1-0 up to 1-2 down.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes, the same ones that went from 3-2 up to 3-3 and the same ones that went from 1-0 up to 1-2 down.

Sounds like a good battling game against a team that was in the Premier League not so long ago. I'd be more concerned if the players couldn't be bothered.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

My point, as it was maybe missed, is if the players weren't motivated, they wouldn't have fought back from 2-1 down, and maybe the score would have ended up 4/5-1.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Before the game yes a point would have been good. We threw away a lead twice and couldn't hang on for the last 10 mins. Once again our piss poor defending trumps us again. When the whistle blew i instantly said to myself, that was 2 points dropped yet again and yes i'm gutted.

The sooner this clown is sacked the better. He really is killing my love for the Albion at the moment.

Theres only one clown around and he's not SH

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here