Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For 1901 members only - please

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Is there anything in place to stop the club physically moving the seat from say the West to the East ? You'll still have your "seat for life" even though it is elsewhere.

Yes, because I carefully selected it at the start. Whilst there is 'apparently' no bad view, we are front row middle tier, sufficiently close enough to the north from an atmosphere perspective, plus next to the stairwell for my elderly Father. To replicate this would be challenging to say the least, unless you evict existing season ticket holders in the front row of the East Upper, which clearly would not be fair.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
In the words of Paul Barber, and I quote:

"This is nonsense. Sounds like someone is mischief-making….surely not!

Here’s a cut and paste of an earlier reply I sent to someone clearly reading the same rumours:
we already have many local businesses as 1901 members, as well as many long term supporters and season ticket holders that wanted access to a lounge as well as great seats
many 1901 members are already regular purchasers of corporate hospitality; others prefer to use access to their lounge on a more casual basis – both are fine by us.
separately, we already offer limited match-by-match hospitality in one of our 1901 lounges; this will continue - and it doesn’t affect existing 1901 members seats in any way"

It's there, in black and white, from the CE. That really should scotch these rumours. Shouldn't it?

Yes that was in response to an email I sent, quoting the original post by [MENTION=20]granny weatherwax[/MENTION]

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I didn't paste the entire message I received but this is the other half;

I think we all know the prices will go up, but a hike specifically to exclude existing fans seems unlikely, or he's telling bare faced lies, which isn't something I think he does. He's going to get some serious flack if he doubles prices and rips out the 'Club' seats in favour of suits after what he's written above, and indeed elsewhere.

Exactly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here