Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stand or Fall Banner (UPDATE new one being made)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
As one of the contributors to this banner, I'd be willing to pony up another chunk towards a replacement. :thumbsup:

Me too. In fact I'm sure that hundreds of us would. If only Ask the Club was still working, we could pose the question that we all want answers to. When is the banner finally going to be replaced?

Talking of which, what has happened to Ask the Club?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have emailed Paul Barber, he tends to reply to emails pretty promptly and won't mind clarifying this I am sure.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Why should people pay twice for something simply because of someone else's ineptitude?

Because at this rate, if we don't, we may never see the banner again!

Besides as previously mentioned in another post, if enough of us put money into the pot, it would cost only pence per head.

Obviously I hope it doesn't come to that, but if it did, I would stand up and be counted.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I have £9.64 in a bank account that I need to close but keep forgetting to. I would be happy to get the ball rolling toward a replacement by committing ALL of the money in my bank account

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Quick update from Tom Gorringe:

"Yes the banner was lost during the Rugby World Cup and is currently being re-produced. We are working with the supporters who produced the original to come up with a new and improved one.

At present they are working on the design but as soon as this has been completed and proved it will be printed and installed."

So they are on the case.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Quick update from Tom Gorringe:

"Yes the banner was lost during the Rugby World Cup and is currently being re-produced. We are working with the supporters who produced the original to come up with a new and improved one.

At present they are working on the design but as soon as this has been completed and proved it will be printed and installed."

So they are on the case.

Hmmm true. But if they are still working on the design of it, it may still be some time yet before we see the finished article back in it's rightful position at the back of the North Stand.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Hmmm true. But if they are still working on the design of it, it may still be some time yet before we see the finished article back in it's rightful position at the back of the North Stand.

It may be, but better to get it right than rush it. Sounds like it will be an improvement so all good I think.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm still at a loss how they can lose a bloody great banner like that !!

Hopefully they find it after we've got the new one so can have 2 dotted around :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bloody hell, its been lost since September. How long does it take to design a banner with 3 words on it ?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Why do they need to redesign it and produce an 'improved' version - surely it was fine as it was?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here