Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlie Hebdo - merged

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Controversial as it sounds, but for all we know they could all be alive and starting new lives with different identities around the world.

I am surprised how these armed gunmen had time to mistakenly raid the wrong shop before correctly going to Charlie Hebdo, then having to get one of the girls there to punch in a security code to where the executive team were having a meeting, then carry out an attack, make an escape, flee by car and shoot a Muslim policeman in the process

I presume an alarm would have been raised after they initially entered the wrong shop, and if so, why did it take 5 mins for just one police car to turn up on the scene, and by the looks of it no other emergency services were anywhere near the vicinity.

Of course we can put the emergency services delay down to incompetence, or it could have been staged, with no deaths, but with the intention to provoke a massive reaction.

I am no way claiming that this is true, but I can see a motive to do this, and especially if they were in fear of their lives anyway, why not stage it before it happens?

Have you been spending time here :- :lolol:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=287893

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Controversial as it sounds, but for all we know they could all be alive and starting new lives with different identities around the world.

I am surprised how these armed gunmen had time to mistakenly raid the wrong shop before correctly going to Charlie Hebdo, then having to get one of the girls there to punch in a security code to where the executive team were having a meeting, then carry out an attack, make an escape, flee by car and shoot a Muslim policeman in the process

I presume an alarm would have been raised after they initially entered the wrong shop, and if so, why did it take 5 mins for just one police car to turn up on the scene, and by the looks of it no other emergency services were anywhere near the vicinity.

Of course we can put the emergency services delay down to incompetence, or it could have been staged, with no deaths, but with the intention to provoke a massive reaction.

I am no way claiming that this is true, but I can see a motive to do this, and especially if they were in fear of their lives anyway, why not stage it before it happens?

We're you dropped on your head as a small child ? Come on......

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Feckin embarrassing for this country, I hate ***** like this, they make my blood boil.....
This isn't his country, don't you listen to their rants?.... they say we are being targeted because we are in "their lands"..... from that I conclude that they consider the middle east and surrounding countries as their home.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Choudry is the leader of a small nutters group, and doesnt represent muslims. As im sure the people putting that nonsense up know.
I dont believe his is an Imam either.
Certain media use him, and the people its directed at, lap it up.

British Council of Muslims would be a more accurate representatives I would have thought.
http://www.mcb.org.uk/paris-murders-jan-08-15/

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district

In the words of John Mcenroe....

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton

You see what you want to see. Self fulfilling.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
The bodies are still warm and the conspiracy theorists are out in force.

Perhaps try keeping the crackpot theories to yourselves and show a bit of respect for families in mourning

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This isn't his country, don't you listen to their rants?.... they say we are being targeted because we are in "their lands"..... from that I conclude that they consider the middle east and surrounding countries as their home.

Yeah, Yeah heard it all before. It's embarrasing because the yanks wheel him out as a London idiot and most less clued up Americans think this is the norm. I have to explain to the wife's family exactly what you said...... Over and over again.... Not his land, yet likes to use free speech when anyone will listen.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Choudry is the leader of a small nutters group, and doesnt represent muslims. As im sure the people putting that nonsense up know.
I dont believe his is an Imam either.
Certain media use him, and the people its directed at, lap it up.

British Council of Muslims would be a more accurate representatives I would have thought.
http://www.mcb.org.uk/paris-murders-jan-08-15/

Of course it would be, but that doesn't suit the agenda of Fox News does it!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

dont be a twonk.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I will PM it to you, I don't want to put it in peoples faces.

I have seen the video, and think to be honest, you should be ashamed of your self, you can clearly see the police officer writhing around in pain the feckwitcuntkiller comes upto to him the police officer rolls round still in agony and the feckwitcuntkiller shoots him in the head. If you asking why no blood splattered all around his head... This is not the movies or a cover up (one would think if that was the case they would give you the blood your looking for).

Go hang your head in shame fella

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here