Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What should you do if someone has invaded on your privacy online?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Falmer, Rosa, Toko, The Truth and likely Hybrid X. All likely the same person. That is proper bonkers.
Remarkable thread.

Let's not forget Goldstone76 (not to be confused with the mod, to which I'll return), a CT and vaccination denier with, wait for it, appalling spelling and grammar, who once had an entire conversation with The Truth in which they played a game of who can post the most links from discredited websites. He seems to have disappeared too. Weird.

He did at least achieve my biggest weirding out on this board was he appeared to transform completely in to a successful businessman who ate in Michelin starred joints, was well read with good English and actually knew what he was talking about. This was an even weirder split personality than HB&B and Paul Valley. Or El Pres and London Pompous. When he became a mod I could contain myself no longer so I looked up the user list and saw there was a Goldstone76 and a [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] - after that I started replying to him :facepalm:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Let's not forget Goldstone76 (not to be confused with the mod, to which I'll return), a CT and vaccination denier with, wait for it, appalling spelling and grammar, who once had an entire conversation with The Truth in which they played a game of who can post the most links from discredited websites. He seems to have disappeared too. Weird.

He did at least achieve my biggest weirding out on this board was he appeared to transform completely in to a successful businessman who are in Michelin starred joints, was well read with good English and actually knew what he was talking about. This was an even weirder split personality than HB&B and Paul Valley. Or El Pres and London Pompous. When he became a mod I could contain myself no longer so I looked up the user list and saw there was a Goldstone76 and a [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] - after that I started replying to him :facepalm:

Whatever he was, whoever he is, whenever she's going they certainly had a good time on here.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

He did at least achieve my biggest weirding out on this board was he appeared to transform completely in to a successful businessman who ate in Michelin starred joints, was well read with good English and actually knew what he was talking about. This was an even weirder split personality than HB&B and Paul Valley. Or El Pres and London Pompous. When he became a mod I could contain myself no longer so I looked up the user list and saw there was a Goldstone76 and a [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] - after that I started replying to him :facepalm:

"...not to be confused with the mod, to whom I'll return..."

:thumbsup:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I on the other hand produce music and DJ in ibiza.

a4v7du.jpg

'The Truth' and 'hybrid x'

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just in case you ever forgot how dark the internet can be, moments like this come along.

What an absolute nutter

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Still, if you are still reading this Truthie Baby, can you make the next one at least a LITTLE different? Might I suggest a radical Islamic from Surbiton with a "girlfriend" called Incontinentia Bucket who just happens to be a massive fan of Barry Lloyd, the history of Newtown Road Hove and pies (halal versions in particular).

You'll need to scrub up on your English first for, let's say, seven years. [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] can be your teacher, he's the Obi Wan to my Luke Skywalker.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Just in case you ever forgot how dark the internet can be, moments like this come along.

What an absolute nutter

I honestly do think it is threads like these that make NSC stand out from any other message board / football site, they do come up every now and then and some of the comments really are pure gold!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
You'll need to scrub up on your English first for, let's say, seven years. [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] can be your teacher, he's the Obi Wan to my Luke Skywalker.

"Piss-taking, my young Jedi knight is. Careful watching of your protege, I advise."

"Like a hawk, Master."

EDIT: Whatcha reading, at the moment, GB?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
So to get back to the original question, which does have some merit in itself - What should you do if someone has invaded on your privacy online?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
EDIT: Whatcha reading, at the moment, GB?

NSC. *collapses in giggles*

Seriously, I've just restarted The Thousand Autumns of Jacob De Zoet by David Mitchell (novelist). Set just off Nagasaki in a Dutch trading zone at the time the Japanese wanted to trade with the West but not actually have Westerners land on their islands. I started it on holiday and left it at my mum's place overseas but I got it again on Amazon as I enjoyed the first bit so much. Short chapters, witty dialogue, historical and a bit grim which ticks all my boxes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here