Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Potential shirt design for next season.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Some very good points and well researched too. Sadly, I don't think what you say is likely to be a high priority compared to 'how much money can we make?'

You say that like it's a bad thing. Personally, I like the club making money from optional goods.

Also, some of our third kits have been great.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Posted these on an older thread - These are my ideas..

Nike Kit Design3.jpgNike Kit Design2.jpgNike Kit Design.jpg

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I defo think it needs bigger stripes, arnt the kits two similar too each other to be home and away? I thought the away had to be totally different to each other?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Not sure if anyone else has picked this up but on ask the club, Insider states that there will be a new kit each year! How bad is that? Seems a bit tin pot. Even prem clubs have a shirt for 2 seasons don't they? Normaly alternating new home and away each year.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Not sure if anyone else has picked this up but on ask the club, Insider states that there will be a new kit each year! How bad is that? Seems a bit tin pot. Even prem clubs have a shirt for 2 seasons don't they? Normaly alternating new home and away each year.

I believe Arsenal were the only Premier League club to retain their 2012/13 home kit for this season.

PLR ...

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Much like the old British Caledonian shirts they wore in the 1st division

Actually, with the pinstripes and v-neck they are much more like the shirts we wore in the FA Cup final and the two seasons following relegation. The British Caledonian shirts were plain blue with white collars. I've still got one. These are dull, and more like a Portsmouth kit than an Albion one.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
No.

They all change both home and away every season.

Mmm, not all kits, I believe United this season have a white away/third shirt which they've had for 2 seasons, pretty sure a few others have done the same with away/third shirts. Probably right about home kits though.

There is another site that shows all teams home, away and third, from all divisions, not just the top 20 or so teams :smile: oh, and it works on iDevices too.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
There is another site that shows all teams home, away and third, from all divisions, not just the top 20 or so teams :smile: oh, and it works on iDevices too.[/QUOTE]

I nearly asked for the website... :blush:

Very good stuff!!!

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
There is another site that shows all teams home, away and third, from all divisions, not just the top 20 or so teams :smile: oh, and it works on iDevices too.

C'mon c'mon, what's the web address? My inner nerd needs to know:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here