Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last couple of blocks for Wednesday away (Friday), selling fast.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
No just curios, and its worth a bit of banter before the game, I know you barely took any to Forest either, don't travel too well if you have to go further than MK (special offer)

We're comfortably above you on fan miles. Must be nice with all those less than 60 mile 'derbies' dotted around you. Huddersfield must have been a real outing for yourselves.

Also comical you choose to mention a game which was scheduled for Saturday where we all booked fare which got changed to a Monday evening TV game, which meant losing fare, 2 days off work, booking accomodation for an overnight and buying new fare.. and we still took 1500.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
This is about Friday. 2000 Wednesday already sold for a Monday night game on TV - Maybe you lot could send some more to us, we would certainly shift them, that's what happens when you are Massive:)

You seem to have found 10,000 more fans on Friday compared to your average. Where on earth have they been?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Can't go Friday, reasons are simple:

- Can't get the time off work
- Bit dispondant after the road trip to Boro
- No trains home if I could
- Saving my money for the trip to Wembley

Congratulations to Sheff Wednesday for filling your ground for the first time this season, enjoy your cup final.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We're comfortably above you on fan miles. Must be nice with all those less than 60 mile 'derbies' dotted around you. Huddersfield must have been a real outing for yourselves.

Correct. Albion's away trips are, on average, 70% longer than Wednesday's.

Average Brighton away trip this season: 382 miles (Furthest in the Championship)
Average Sheff Wed away trip this season: 224 miles

Source: The Football League

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Are you one of the 5K fans who used to go to Withdean, or a Spurs/Liverpool/Man U fan who has started going since the Amex?
In the last couple of games you've managed to find another 10k fans pal...what was it 20k earlier in the season if I recall and even lower at times.

Yet you come on here talking about our past that was riddled with issues:glare:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
In the last couple of games you've managed to find another 10k fans pal...what was it 20k earlier in the season if I recall and even lower at times.

Yet you come on here talking about our past that was riddled with issues:glare:

Amazing what the offer of a free sack of coal does to those tight Yorkshiremen.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This is about Friday. 2000 Wednesday already sold for a Monday night game on TV - Maybe you lot could send some more to us, we would certainly shift them, that's what happens when you are Massive:)

Not you aswell, gosh what are you going to do next season....

I mean you should write to the FA and make sure they are aware of all the massive clubs there are down in the championship like you, Aston Villa, Wolves, Newcastle more than likely oh maybe they could change the name of the championship to the massive failures league....

I'm glad we are little ol Brighton.... You mushroom.

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
Correct. Albion's away trips are, on average, 70% longer than Wednesday's.

Average Brighton away trip this season: 382 miles (Furthest in the Championship)
Average Sheff Wed away trip this season: 224 miles

Source: The Football League

Hughton mentioned the same thing in his post match Derby interview during the the lap of appreciation. (I don't mean he mentioned Sheffield Wed average travel!!)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I received an email today to say Shwed away tix were available. I logged on and found I had a ticket reserved. But was a parking ticket in car park C for the home game! When I tried to buy a parking ticket on Sunday all I could buy was in the other crappy car park. Annoying. So I bought a new one and then tried to buy a Shwed ticket online. Easy. But no good as I'm not in Fav this week, and the online didn't allow me to redirect the ticket.

So I phoned the club, initially to see if I could get a refund for the unwanted ticket. I was able to do so easily. Then the lad offered me a Shwed away ticket. I bought one. My loyalty points can't be very impressive, given that I've done only one away trip today. I have no idea how many are left, but I was not under the impression they are gold dust. Slightly . . . . odd . . . .

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Miles away - 72k back in the 30s is the record. In my lifetime we got 49k for the Boxing Day Massacre but in modern times the record would be the promotion clincher v Wycombe (38k From memory) We allocated them the triangle (where the Sky studio will be on Friday) and we sold the rest of the ground out. With the segregation, SYP & the safety advisory group, I don't think we'll get many more than 33k

Out of interest, presume this refers to a Weds / Utd game? Tell more...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here