Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] The Bison Arms

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
I just hope Bison don't give up trying to find an old pub that needs some new life put in it.

Brewdog found one and Brighton bier have just done the same so maybe it could still happen somewhere else.

Anyone know any pubs on the market?

Edit, just looked myself and The Greys, and The Regency are available, either would make a great new home shirley?

Last edited:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I just hope Bison don't give up trying to find an old pub that needs some new life put in it.

Brewdog found one and Brighton bier have just done the same so maybe it could still happen somewhere else.

I agree. Whilst my default position is always to support cheap 'n' cheerful over poncy and expensive I am disappointed for the people involved, and the landlord sounds like a complete arse. Hopefully they can find another pub, one that's in danger of being turned into flats or a shop.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

SicilianHungary

Dec 5, 2015

Edit, just looked myself and The Greys, and The Regency are available, either would make a great new home shirley?

The Greys closed? News to me, was a pretty charming place when I last went, at Christmas.

Only derelict pub site I can think of in Brighton is the Racecourse on Elm Grove. Steep ass hill though.

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
The Greys closed? News to me, was a pretty charming place when I last went, at Christmas.

Only derelict pub site I can think of in Brighton is the Racecourse on Elm Grove. Steep ass hill though.

I don't know if it has closed, could still be trading but it is on the Fleurets web site for £375000 if you are interested. And the Bulldog is up for £90000

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've just had my money returned. Have to say the Seedrs investment platform seems pretty decent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here