Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shootings and explosion in Paris!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Wow, I'd like to see that guy try to use his logic to explain women! :mad:

I thought it was fairly straight forward maybe watch it in sections and pause in between. The Islamic Dilemma is not a new argument and it simply debunks the firm Muslim stance that the Quran is the word of God without any doubt. If any Muslim doubts or questions any part of the Quran they become an apostite. The Quran contradicts itself and is full of inconsistencies. Muslims only recite the Quran but those who have really studied and dare question it become ex Muslims.

I'd like to see anyone using logic to try to explain women as there is no exact science on the subject, and women cannot be defined as false or imaginary. They are here to stay :)

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch

perhaps you should consider changing your avatar then :lol: maybe add a minaret

I'm more worried by the fact that they feel the need to do it,than I am that they are doing it in the first place

europeans have been very accomadating

can't say it's been a two way street though,christians are being driven out of Syria & Iraq

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I thought it was fairly straight forward maybe watch it in sections and pause in between. The Islamic Dilemma is not a new argument and it simply debunks the firm Muslim stance that the Quran is the word of God without any doubt. If any Muslim doubts or questions any part of the Quran they become an apostite. The Quran contradicts itself and is full of inconsistencies. Muslims only recite the Quran but those who have really studied and dare question it become ex Muslims.

I'd like to see anyone using logic to try to explain women as there is no exact science on the subject, and women cannot be defined as false or imaginary. They are here to stay :)

Erm, it's not that I had trouble understanding it! I just don't see how you can use any of the books to prove anything. It's the wrong approach, as it would be to women. But they mostly only exist in my head anyway.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Erm, it's not that I had trouble understanding it! I just don't see how you can use any of the books to prove anything. It's the wrong approach, as it would be to women. But they mostly only exist in my head anyway.

You can though. You don't have to believe in the Torah or Gospels to understand the Quran is false.

If the Torah and Gospels are false, then the Quran is false, and if the Torah and Gospels are the truth, then the Quran is false.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
You can though. You don't have to believe in the Torah or Gospels to understand the Quran is false.

If the Torah and Gospels are false, then the Quran is false, and if the Torah and Gospels are the truth, then the Quran is false.

Yes, I get that. I just don't believe any of them are true. There is no IF / THEN / ELSE.

Dandyman

In London village.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Yes, I get that. I just don't believe any of them are true. There is no IF / THEN / ELSE.

Yep neither do I, but that's why it is called the Islamic Dilemma not the Symyjym or Oxy McFloppie-Tish Dilemma :lolol:

That said 1.6 billion people believing in a false book is concerning, and it is good to understand the Islamic Dilemma if anyone of your friends or family are considering converting to Islam. Understanding the Islamic Dilemma and the Satanic Verses are all we need to equip ourselves with to stop the spread of Islam.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Yep neither do I, but that's why it is called the Islamic Dilemma not the Symyjym or Oxy McFloppie-Tish Dilemma :lolol:

That said 1.6 billion people believing in a false book is concerning, and it is good to understand the Islamic Dilemma if anyone of your friends or family are considering converting to Islam. Understanding the Islamic Dilemma and the Satanic Verses are all we need to equip ourselves with to stop the spread of Islam.

Only if religion understood logic!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Will never ever happen as you'd like it too.
Colour,cultures,religions means a clash that many don't and won't accept...In the animal kingdom most can't live together without killing or injurying eachother.The human race may be more brainier,but the analogy is the same and will never change.

This could be the crux of this discussion. People who can get along with others from different races and cultures don't understand how some people can't and people who can't don't understand how some people can.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Only if religion understood logic!

In some respects it is logical and safer to believe in Jesus the man of peace rather than Muhammad the egotistical, deceitful blood thirsty warmonger.

Both had blood on their hands but Jesus's bloody hands were caused because nails were driven through them.

If Muslims turned to Christianity and what Jesus represents rather than being fooled into trying emulate Muhammad and the beheading of 600-900 non Muslims in the invasion of Banu Qurayza , this world would be a safer place.

As an atheist I am pro Christianity all the way in the current climate. Well that's m theory anyway :shrug:

D

Deleted member 22389

In some respects it is logical and safer to believe in Jesus the man of peace rather than Muhammad the egotistical, deceitful blood thirsty warmonger.

Both had blood on their hands but Jesus's bloody hands were caused because nails were driven through them.

If Muslims turned to Christianity and what Jesus represents rather than being fooled into trying emulate Muhammad and the beheading of 600-900 non Muslims in the invasion of Banu Qurayza , this world would be a safer place.

As an atheist I am pro Christianity all the way in the current climate. Well that's m theory anyway :shrug:

With Christianity as we know, you might have only one or two places of worship in your own town, compare that to Luton where I used to live there where over 25 different mosques. Some houses where even mosques from what I gathered walking past them. I don't understand why there needs to be so many, but it is most likely as the religion grows thousands more mosques will start appearing across town and cities in this country, and when there is not enough space people end up preying on the street as I have seen on the Internet. I don't think people have really understood what it entails in the long term and how much change it brings to areas.

Last edited by a moderator:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
With Christianity as we know, you might have only one or two places of worship in your own town, compare that to Luton where I used to live there where over 25 different mosques. Some houses where even mosques from what I gathered walking past them. I don't understand why there needs to be so many, but it is most likely as the religion grows thousands more mosques will start appearing across town and cities in this country, and when there is not enough space people end up preying on the street as I have seen on the Internet. I don't think people have really understood what it entails in the long term and how much change it brings to areas.
They dont, they'd have hysterics if sussex brighton/hove started going the same way as luton and other places.

*****stands by for post from someone telling how they lived in bradford whilst at 'uni' and loved how 'multicultural' it was whilst having little or no interaction with muslims and knowing full well they would be pissing off back to leafy sussex after 3 years.*****

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
With Christianity as we know, you might have only one or two places of worship in your own town, compare that to Luton where I used to live there where over 25 different mosques. Some houses where even mosques from what I gathered walking past them.

in a town the size of Luton there will be a dozen or more churches, covering all the different denominations. if you want to start counting houses where people do bible recital and chirstian other activities, many dozens.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Well, personally I believe that we should ban the construction of any purpose built Mosques, especially when we now know that Saudi Sunni Wahhabism is the main financer of them. Obviously we cannot stop them from renting buildings to practice their religion, but anymore Islamic style domed buildings is a step too far.

D

Deleted member 22389

Well, personally I believe that we should ban the construction of any purpose built Mosques, especially when we now know that Saudi Sunni Wahhabism is the main financer of them. Obviously we cannot stop them from renting buildings to practice their religion, but anymore Islamic style domed buildings is a step too far.

They wanted to build a mega mosque for 9,000 people here, but the plans where rejected.
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...or-huge-east-london-mega-mosque-a3102061.html

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
They dont, they'd have hysterics if sussex brighton/hove started going the same way as luton and other places.

*****stands by for post from someone telling how they lived in bradford whilst at 'uni' and loved how 'multicultural' it was whilst having little or no interaction with muslims and knowing full well they would be pissing off back to leafy sussex after 3 years.*****

Wahey!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Youre a joke , a country bumpkin from east preston who thinks he's hip and pays lip service to the joys of multiculturalism from the great melting pot that is brighton, you'd shit yourself if you had to spend any real amount of time in anywhere really rough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here