Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drum Monday!

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
All sounds pretty desperate , why oh why a drum FFS, so bassically we cant do the buisness without a prop !!!!
regards
DR

Cor blimey it's not complicated...the North Stand has got two separate factions who sing different songs both at the same time. Perhaps with a drum there would be better coordination and the rest of the ground would join in more. I can draw you a picture if required...

Jan 30, 2008
Cor blimey it's not complicated...the North Stand has got two separate factions who sing different songs both at the same time. Perhaps with a drum there would be better coordination and the rest of the ground would join in more. I can draw you a picture if required...
what ever went wrong , if this game was being played at the Goldstone I can guarantee the north stand pretty full and the atmosphere building 45 mins before KO,oh hang on minute it was against the wendys and there were 33k in the ground:whistle:
regards
DR

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
what ever went wrong , if this game was being played at the Goldstone I can guarantee the north stand pretty full and the atmosphere building 45 mins before KO,oh hang on minute it was against the wendys and there were 33k in the ground:whistle:
regards
DR

Yes and sometimes I was at The Goldstone when the atmosphere was completely flat. What is your point? Everyone knows that in the days of standing terraces it was easier for the singers to congregate, but we are talking about 2016 in a seated stadium.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Na, not against it being tried at some point but no clackers, drums etc, keep things relatively normal but with the volume tweaked up.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We don't need a drum, what we need is a tanked up Krispies.

Where are you Krispies?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Boro and Wednesday are one off games where drum or no drum there would have been an atmosphere. For the rest of the season they are just something someone bangs whilst a few people join in around them whilst the rest of the ground just sits on their hands. Not a fan of them at all and up there with goal music in my opinion

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Yep it would be a good idea and something worth trying......for next season. Monday is too soon to experiment. If the players turn up and show they're going for it, then we'll turn up the noise a few notches!

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
What we really need is for our fans in the North to wear black jackets, look well 'ard, AND sing the chorus to Glad all Over, accompanied by a very loud drum.

And if we could arrange for a motheaten eagle to fly around the pitch too, that would surely do the trick...

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
What we really need is for our fans in the North to wear black jackets, look well 'ard, AND sing the chorus to Glad all Over, accompanied by a very loud drum.

And if we could arrange for a motheaten eagle to fly around the pitch too, that would surely do the trick...
When everything else fails :smile:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What we really need is for 30-40 of our fans in the corner of the North to wear black jackets, look well 'ard, AND sing the chorus to Glad all Over, accompanied by a very loud drum.

Fixed for you.

DavePage

Does Cozy Powell still live locally?
Tell him he can take two drums but no frigging cymbals, it would take away the impact.
Maybe they come build a track from the east to the west stand and hang him upside down over the pitch for 90 mins, motley won’t be doing it any more.
I know, stop banging on!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Cardboard clackers should do it

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Last home game of the season why not give it a trial run on Monday and see how it goes. If it's a success make it a regular for next season. What have we got to lose?

I still like the Barmy Army trumpeter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here