Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you booked your summer holiday yet?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
May off to Ibiza, with the missus,£250 all inclusive. August off to Vegas for a friend's wedding for probably 5 days, then drive through to LA and upto San Francisco and back. Coast route on way up and in land via Yosemite on way back. Going to take my time over 2 weeks. Can't wait & can't afford it but hey, you only live once and there's many many places I want to visit in my time on this great earth.

If you can't afford it how are you paying for it ???

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Next weekend long weekend in Belfast and then Berlin foam hen night the following weekend.

Main holiday a week in Scotland last week of August we have booked a self catering cottage which is near Loch Ness. So Nessy spotting for the week.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Flying to Denver then travelling down to New Mexico, Santa Fe, Roswell then back up to Denver.

I hope you're allowing time to visit Carlsbad Caverns? TBH, I hope Roswell has improved!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
If you can't afford it how are you paying for it ???

When I say, I can't afford it, I mean I am pushing myself to the limit but can do it. I don't have credit cards and pay cash for everything. Credit cards and birdie boys don't mix!

Flight to Vegas and return is from San Diego are now booked, got half price flights using BA air miles. Hotel in Vegas booked but not paid for yet. Now plan on driving through Death Valley to Yosemite, then up to San Francisco and then all the way down the coast to LA and finally San Diego. I plan on just stopping whenever I feel like it and staying in motels and pay on the day.

The company I work for has their head quarters in San Diego, hoping to arrange a visit and an interview, fingers crossed.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
When I say, I can't afford it, I mean I am pushing myself to the limit but can do it. I don't have credit cards and pay cash for everything. Credit cards and birdie boys don't mix!

Flight to Vegas and return is from San Diego are now booked, got half price flights using BA air miles. Hotel in Vegas booked but not paid for yet. Now plan on driving through Death Valley to Yosemite, then up to San Francisco and then all the way down the coast to LA and finally San Diego. I plan on just stopping whenever I feel like it and staying in motels and pay on the day.

The company I work for has their head quarters in San Diego, hoping to arrange a visit and an interview, fingers crossed.

Sounds fecking awesome, Went to vegas last year and was looking to do what your doing with a tour and do a similar thing this year and been quoted £1'800 per person. with 3 kids that just shy of 10K but the companies i've been looking at don't have any flights for when we can go, guess i didn't book early enough.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Sounds fecking awesome, Went to vegas last year and was looking to do what your doing with a tour and do a similar thing this year and been quoted £1'800 per person. with 3 kids that just shy of 10K but the companies i've been looking at don't have any flights for when we can go, guess i didn't book early enough.

My kids are old enough not to go now, couldn't have afforded it otherwise

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

I did almost exactly that last September.

Driving route (no flights involved): LA - San Diego - Grand Canyon - Vegas - Death Valley - Yosemite - San Francisco - PCH to LA.

Amazing, I'd do it all over again right now.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
New York, Minneapolis and Chicago in September.

Seeing the NY Mets play the Twins in NY, then taking in a couple of Twins v Detroit Tigers games in Minneapolis, before getting a train across to Chicago for a few days (and maybe seeing a Cubs game, will see what I can get away with).

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
an island off the Croatian coast called solta first two weeks in August in a villa . third year running to Croatia . absolutely love the place
If your into beaches nip across to Brac and visit Zlatini Rat near Bol a stunning place for a swim.

May 14, 2015
Not fancying a Yankees game?

You have to make the Cubs game happen. This is going to be a historic year considering they will more than likely win the World Series this year. You wouldn't want to miss out on watching history.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here