Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noooooooooooooo! Pardew sacked :(

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
So IF you go up you will stay up . There's confidence for you :wink:

Come on, even you know that there is a chance if Brighton go up they could establish themselves. A bit like you lot to be fair, or Stoke, West Brom, Swansea in the past. Getting up (and not just for us) may be the hardest bit, we have a lot of what you need, and smart people in charge to negotiate the rest. I knew in my gut as it was happening how big a crossroads for both clubs that play-off SF was.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Come on, even you know that there is a chance if Brighton go up they could establish themselves. A bit like you lot to be fair, or Stoke, West Brom, Swansea in the past. Getting up (and not just for us) may be the hardest bit, we have a lot of what you need, and smart people in charge to negotiate the rest. I knew in my gut as it was happening how big a crossroads for both clubs that play-off SF was.
Of course you could but there's no guarantees . Getting there has proved very difficult staying there is another matter .

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
170px-Big_Sam_Allardyce_signs_autographs_for_fans_October_2014.jpg

Classy appointment by a classy club!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The sheer hypocrisy of their fans beggars belief.

The fanatics only speak for themselves ( thank **** ) they don't speak for me or the vast majority of palace fans . But you knew that botty didn't you :)

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
He's coming :thumbsup:
With little fat Sam as well

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You lose one throwback amoral slimeball you hire another. Simples. Jordan, Noades, Pardew, Parish, Allardyce....what is it about that club and cockjuggling thundercvnts?
It is a very odd situation. Once, just once, you'd have thought they could employ as CP2010's most high profile employee, someone with a little dignity, with a little class.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Talking heads on 5-live were just saying pards will take Christmas off, then be keen to get straight beck into management.

Ok fair enough, except they then followed that up with:-

'Oh yes he'll definitely get another Premier League job, he's earned that'. :ohmy: :facepalm:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Talking heads on 5-live were just saying pards will take Christmas off, then be keen to get straight beck into management.

Ok fair enough, except they then followed that up with:-

'Oh yes he'll definitely get another Premier League job, he's earned that'. :ohmy: :facepalm:

It's not many English managers that can do the samba on the touchline. Maybe one of the Rio clubs?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
He's well suited to a club of your moral high standing :thumbsup:

A dodgy manager and a club with no morals...What could possibly go wrong...

Relegation and the Yanks calling in their investment....Eeeek....I bet St Johns Ambulance are a tad nervous at the moment!

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Fat Sam's masterplan on 5 Live: "We've got to stop losing".

That's why he's paid the big bucks!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here