Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jiri Skalak, 23yo Czech attacker, confirmed signing.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
http://www.sport.cz/fotbal/premier-...gazma-v-anglii-je-na-testech-v-brightonu.html

Skalák has to reach engagements in England, is testing in Brighton

Today, 15:30 - London
(Updated: 16:50)

Dream engagement in England in his last day of transfers to the Islands realistically approached. Czech footballer Jiri Skalák from Mlada Boleslav, according to British sources on the medical tests in Brighton, a team with big ambitions for promotion to the Premier League. Interest in him also reflected QPR.

The English call him at the beginning of January to answer Mlada Boleslav, however, they did not respond for a long time. The game will also have put Bremen or Hamburg, but it seemed that George Skalák spend the spring and in Mlada Boleslav.

Until the end of the transfer deadline in England approached him Brighton that seeks to advance to the Premier League.

"Although it comes to the second division, but I think it is one of the best in the world. At the ceremonial mates Dana Pudil and Tomáš Kalas I found out some details, both my transfer recommended that "makes no secret Skalák.

It attracts a different atmosphere

"In the Czech Republic five games we win, we face a struggle for first place and come to two thousand people. Just that little bit and people could not whistle. Brighton has a stadium for the thirty thousand people, is sold out. Such an atmosphere engulfed me. It is a different world that I wanted to experience. When I think of the prestige duel in the Netherlands ... Man is so vyhecovaný making an extra power, "convinces Skalák.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
http://www.sport.cz/fotbal/premier-...gazma-v-anglii-je-na-testech-v-brightonu.html

Dream engagement in England in his last day of transfers to the Islands realistically approached. Czech footballer Jiri Skalák from Mlada Boleslav, according to British sources on the medical tests in Brighton, a team with big ambitions for promotion to the Premier League. Interest in him also reflected QPR.

The English call him at the beginning of January to answer Mlada Boleslav, however, they did not respond for a long time. The game will also have put Bremen or Hamburg, but it seemed that George Skalák spend the spring and in Mlada Boleslav.

Until the end of the transfer deadline in England approached him Brighton that seeks to advance to the Premier League.

"Although it comes to the second division, but I think it is one of the best in the world. At the ceremonial mates Dana Pudil and Tomáš Kalas I found out some details, both my transfer recommended that "makes no secret Skalák.

"In the Czech Republic five games we win, we face a struggle for first place and come to two thousand people. Just that little bit and people could not whistle. Brighton has a stadium for the thirty thousand people, is sold out. Such an atmosphere engulfed me. It is a different world that I wanted to experience. When I think of the prestige duel in the Netherlands ... Man is so vyhecovaný making an extra power, "convinces Skalák.

That's a nail on signing then I'd say. Assuming he passes the medical.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

Sounds like its almost in the bag

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Anyone got any idea what his price tag is?
They bought him for KR10m (c. £275k) so even 9 or 10 times that would "only" be £2.5m-2.75m. I say "only" purely as comparison with the figures it's suggested we bid for Calleri/Bolaños - still a lot of moolah. At a guess, £1m-£1.5m?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Anyone know whether he's any good and can set the Championship ALIGHT, and seal us automatic promotion?
FWIW, I'm not convinced it's 'in the bag'.
Recently played in the Czech win over Holland and got assist for first goal. Must be pretty good I would assume.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Czech friends telll me he is decent. Awarded best player of the first part of the season here. He is a Czech international, and they are not normally shite. Ive not seen him myself though.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
"Queens Park Rangers have completed the signing of Burton Albion winger Abdenasser El Khayati for an undisclosed fee.

The 19-year-old, who Rangers boss Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink also signed during his time with Albion, has agreed a two-and-a-half-year deal at Loftus Road."

QPR signing a different winger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here