Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Billy Arce

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
**** off - I'd deffo get an Arce shirt if he makes the first team squad in 2019*. Only 4 letters, soooo much cheaper than Jahanbakhsh :O

*If still alive (me, I mean)

Last season, the club were charging £12 for a name and number irrespective of the length of the name.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Including all the youth signings, we have.

Yes, that was the conversation I had with someone earlier today. The point was the Fail was giving the impression that we had turned into the new 'webuyanyone.com' Terriers. Double figure singings does not, in my view and doubtless the view of most on here, especially the folk who are commonly wringing their hands about our lack of strikers, include teenagers singed from the Upper Volta third division and immediately loaned out to the Belgian Stelladivizione ligue deux.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I don't think this article about Mr Arce Mina (for that is his name) has been posted before - a detailed analysis which was done in December 2017 - ESDF Analysis - Billy Arce

He sounds somewhat similar to Jose Izquierdo in the fact that he is a natural right-footer who plays predominantly on the left and cuts in to shoot.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Loads of links on twitter if you search his name but not sure where it started.

https://www.benditofutbol.com/legionarios/brighton-hovecontrato-billy-arce-premier.html - seems to suggest its done but missing a few documents - which would surely mean its not done..

But the manager of his club has said:
Santiago Morales , manager of Independiente del Valle, said that the striped club has already signed the contract for the sale of his player. The transfer was completed and now everything will depend on his employer Juan Pablo Rivadeneira, who performs the processing of his visa to leave the country.

"A sale was made. The player signed a four-year contract and the Independent got 20% of the economic rights, "Morales said.

Does this mean that Independiente retain a 20% ownership of Arce? So, if he were to be a great success and we sold him on for a large fee, they would be due 20% of the transfer fee?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Does this mean that Independiente retain a 20% ownership of Arce? So, if he were to be a great success and we sold him on for a large fee, they would be due 20% of the transfer fee?

Yeah that would be my interpretation of it. Usually a sell on is % of profit but this reads like % of total fee to me.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I recommend that anyone going to Almendralejo (where Extramadura are based) also take in Badajoz (about 40 miles away) and the spectacular city of Salamanca (150miles North). Both little gems of places...especially the university city of Salamanca with it's wonderful architecture and impressive Roman bridge.
Love it me!

TNBA

TTF

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I recommend that anyone going to Almendralejo (where Extramadura are based) also take in Badajoz (about 40 miles away) and the spectacular city of Salamanca (150miles North). Both little gems of places...especially the university city of Salamanca with it's wonderful architecture and impressive Roman bridge.
Love it me!

TNBA

TTF

Salamanca is great, isn't it? If you're in Extremadura, go to Cáceres, Mérida and Trujillo. 3 great places to spend a couple of days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here