Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What footwear is your favorite at the moment ?

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Air Max 95's easily the most comfortable shoes I've ever had. Had lots of different colour combinations down the years these are the most recent....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389862562.342062.jpg

But worn equally as much are my Puma Sprints. Had about 4 pairs but they're not available anymore so I try and be sparing with them
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389862621.724489.jpg

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Air Max 95's easily the most comfortable shoes I've ever had. Had lots of different colour combinations down the years these are the most recent....
View attachment 50271

But worn equally as much are my Puma Sprints. Had about 4 pairs but they're not available anymore so I try and be sparing with them
View attachment 50272

Way to much length on them jogging bottoms Mr Rouseytastic....

You might wanna try pulling your pants up or buying a braces if your at that stage in life.....

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Way to much length on them jogging bottoms Mr Rouseytastic....

You might wanna try pulling your pants up or buying a braces if your at that stage in life.....

Indeed. The Mrs got them for a couple of years ago and whilst I struggle to actually walk in them they are spot on for wearing around the house in the evening. Not a 'public garment'

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Indeed. The Mrs got them for a couple of years ago and whilst I struggle to actually walk in them they are spot on for wearing around the house in the evening. Not a 'public garment'

You know your getting old when your Mrs comes home with a pair of them puppies for you.

I can see they would look and feel comfy around the house, PJ's do the job and have much more class. One of my big bug bears is rather large people wearing jogging bottoms or tracksuits and trainers you know.... hell everyone knows they have never run several inches never mind miles..... Who you kidding punish:

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
You know your getting old when your Mrs comes home with a pair of them puppies for you.

I can see they would look and feel comfy around the house, PJ's do the job and have much more class. One of my big bug bears is rather large people wearing jogging bottoms or tracksuits and trainers you know.... hell everyone knows they have never run several inches never mind miles..... Who you kidding punish:

For the record I'm not fat. I'm a 32 waist and as for pjs I agree and these are my favourites....ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389863640.244939.jpg

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Asics Gel Kayano 18

picked up 50% off - not spunking 140 quid for a pair of trainers

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Cherry Red DM Shoes, yellow welt, yellow laces

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box