Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk for williamson

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Agree regarding Williamson being less than a desirable signing.
Would rather see Dunk at Newcastle than Fulham though

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Williamson is a truly woeful centre half and swapping him for Dunk makes no sense at all. At 31 he'd not be one for the future and the only way he knows how to play is hoofball. We may have gone 4-4-2 on Friday but we didn't hoof it at any time. With overlapping wingers and players like Kayal and Stephens in centre mid. not to mention the way the DS youngsters have been brought up it makes no sense to bring in this dinosaur at all.

There is also an error in your final sentence.

Uwe is probably the one replacing Dunk if this deal is true.

Rocky Robin

Nov 15, 2010
I would rather give the youngsters a chance and even throw Incy back there ...............or even get Adam El-Abd back! the Worzel's don't want him

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would rather give the youngsters a chance and even throw Incy back there ...............or even get Adam El-Abd back! the Worzel's don't want him

Ince would be a liability at CB and give way too many penalties with his badly timed and rash tackles.

AEA would be a good back up who wouldnt let us down, but is he good enough now?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

I realise Ince was a CB at Chelsea, but I just don't think he is good enough aerially for that position. Prefer him where he is, AEA could provide cover though.

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
Oh no, any one but him. All I ever hear from my Geordie mate is how Williamson cost them another game...

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
His wages are probably north of £30 grand a week up there. Why would he take a huge cut to come here?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
135 games in the PL is a start.

Cant be that much of a mug.

Would be a long way of the disaster its made out. Especially if it funds some creativity.

Exactly, we got very excited over Rosenior who has less Prem appearances to his name i believe

Still only 31, Hughton knows him and clearly rates him. Defending is largely organising, Hughton is good at that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here