Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Apprentice is back!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The show would be fairly dull if all of the contestants were inept jokers. It is important that the show has at least 4 or 5 high quality candidates every series, not merely for the integrity of the show but also because it's actually quite entertaining to see brilliance, acumen, creativity and good leadership.

The way that the team rallied around Mark - in spite of Daniel - to produce an amazing tour of Blenheim Palace was great TV, I'm full of admiration. For about 10 minutes I was watching the show through my facepalm as James went on a car crash, I found that excruciating.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
I for one hope Felipe wins, simply for the fact that he speaks about himself in 3rd person. What a HERO.

That girls hairline really causes me issues.

Just saying.

I'm really surprised Alan Sugar let ex-Arsenal player Gervinho in to the process in the first place.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415371586.898592.jpg

SAC

May 21, 2014
Only just watched it. Who starts One Man Went To Mow at 3 and then goes up from there? What a ****.

Good fun, if slightly painful, TV though.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
On the subject of James I'm surprised this little gem from a couple of weeks ago never got a mention on here:

:ohmy: :lolol:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
You are missing the point as it is all about ratings. Sugar already knows who is going to win as he had read their business plans so knows which is a goer for him to make money. The plums are left in because it makes great TV when we all laugh at their incompetence. James has a few more weeks shelf life I suspect.

Uh...I don't think I did miss the point. Unless of course, you're insinuating that I didn't know it was all about ratings, which by the way; is what TVs all about...

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I wonder how James will get on finding a job when the show has finished. He could actually be making himself unemployable!

Nope, I am afraid you will see him on your TV screens for a few years to come, which is the reason he is there in the first place but Sugar has not worked that out yet.
He wont win because he wont behave himself and he will end up another talentless idiot like Joey Essex and Chico etc and go on to make a million and make my p**s boil.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I wonder how James will get on finding a job when the show has finished. He could actually be making himself unemployable!

Nope, I am afraid you will see him on your TV screens for a few years to come, which is the reason he is there in the first place but Sugar has not worked that out yet.
He wont win because he wont behave himself and he will end up another talentless idiot like Joey Essex and Chico etc and go on to make a million and make my p**s boil.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Oz delegates well but will he be able to walk the walk?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here