Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I have them all on ignore. Every last one of them. Once I'd put a few of the most obvious windowlickers on ignore and then found that I could still work out exactly what they were saying based on the sensible replies to their drivel I thought "why not just ignore the whole lot of them?"

It's quite cathartic actually.

It would be really lovely if you went back on the school uniform thread,where you belong.I bet you have some nice pictures of Japanese ones!:sick:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I really think you may have a future as a writer of farces

Afraid not.I stole the script from an idiot.

farce.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Anyone who believes this mess is going to get sorted out in the space of 16 months is a moron.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
At least we've deployed our best team to see the job through.................oh, hang on. History is being re-written as farce.

Coo!Hope they show it on Alex Salmond's new tv show on Russia Today,sounds the right place.:lolol:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Anyone who believes this mess is going to get sorted out in the space of 16 months is a moron.

No guarantee this March 2019 deadline will be voted through anyway. If it isn't, that's the end of May. If it is, she's just boxed us in further and made 'no deal' more likely, so I can see why some are getting all excited about it.

Jan 30, 2008
I have them all on ignore. Every last one of them. Once I'd put a few of the most obvious windowlickers on ignore and then found that I could still work out exactly what they were saying based on the sensible replies to their drivel I thought "why not just ignore the whole lot of them?"

It's quite cathartic actually.
no one likes the truth :dunce:
regards
DR

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
No guarantee this March 2019 deadline will be voted through anyway. If it isn't, that's the end of May. If it is, she's just boxed us in further and made 'no deal' more likely, so I can see why some are getting all excited about it.

She's playing a risky game, basically Brexit at any cost to satisfy the loons in her party. That said as you say this law still needs to go through parliament

biddles911

May 12, 2014
At least we've deployed our best team to see the job through.................oh, hang on. History is being re-written as farce.

I’m beginning to think this is the worst government in living memory and I can remember as far back as Alec Douglas-Home.....

It’s so bad I’m even considering the unthinkable and voting for Corbyn and/or emigrating (assuming anyone still wants the Brits).

#despairing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here