Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami Hyypia

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...and back in to 8/11 again. Should have pounced.

Screen Shot 2014-06-03 at 11.20.15.png

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'd love to monitor these ever-changing managerial odds closely, but unfortunately I'm committed at the present time with watching some paint dry.

If one of you could just drop me a text when the club announce something, that would be smashing.

some people get all the breaks in life :(

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I'd love to monitor these ever-changing managerial odds closely, but unfortunately I'm committed at the present time with watching some paint dry.

If one of you could just drop me a text when the club announce something, that would be smashing.

Exactly my opinion. Fail to see any interest/benefit in looking at Bookies' odds for manager appointments. If they meant anything Sherwood would have been appointed weeks ago.

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
TB just put a fiver on him..

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Looking at the latest odds, it seems we won't be getting a manager at all. We've interviewed the candidates and it's looking like nothing's coming from those interviews.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Not sure i like the idea of him as manager. He did well when he shared the managers job then it started to go downhill when he took sole charge.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010

Same here.
Just sitting, playing with myself ( rather pleasant actually ) and trying to make famous faces out of the wallpaper.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Same here.
Just sitting, playing with myself ( rather pleasant actually ) and trying to make famous faces out of the wallpaper.

I like the sound of your wallpaper. I bet the first face that pops up is Che Guevara.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here