Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley...I mean Burnley for christ sake!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm starting to find it hard to follow who is a Middlesbrough fan, and who is a Burnley fan unless the username has an obvious clue in it :lolol:

Me too. Then there is Palace pretending to be Burnley and Palace pretending to be Boro, and Palace pretending to be Brighton.
My head hurts
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] can we have an avatar with Burnley and Boro badges to add to our visitors, so we can tell who is who? I know you did it with the Palace fans and their 'games helpers'.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
This is out of order. Ban him for being an utter c*nt, absolutely, but to make this kind of barely-veiled threat to use his perfectly legal online idiocy against him offline is far more scummy than anything he has done.

I agree wholeheartedly, one day it will backfire though. They will make a veiled threat to someone who will find out who they are and they will do more than just threaten on the internet. You really shouldn't bring things like that into it, especially talking about someone's job.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I agree wholeheartedly, one day it will backfire though. They will make a veiled threat to someone who will find out who they are and they will do more than just threaten on the internet. You really shouldn't bring things like that into it, especially talking about someone's job.

What is it with other teams fans telling US how to manage OUR forum. If you don't like it **** off. If you come on here trolling be prepared for the consequences.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Why are Burnley fans gloating, anyway? Yes, they got themselves promoted ahead of us, but we can still pip them to the title. That is unlikely. But it is possible.

If we win on Saturday then I will support Boro in the play-offs. I like Boro as a club and I would be pleased for them if they replaced Newcastle and Sunderland in the Premier League.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

You've clearly forgotten being reminded previously that you too are a barely tolerated guest here. Please try to remember when next you're able to post.

10hickton

Banned
Aug 6, 2014
Why Burnley? The more I think about it the more depressed I feel.

I mean a glum northern town with no prospects and not a lot of fans, David bloody Fishwick, dilapidated ground and a place no one in their right mind would want to go to.

Football gods, you have a strange way of dealing the cards!

That is all

Brighton - a town full of :eek: cos they take it up the crack ! 3-0 Boro

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Wow. What a reason to ban someone, unless a worse post was deleted?

Palace know they are restricted to Palace threads. They haven't got the right to post on other threads.
This is a Brighton forum and it's bad enough Palace poking their noses in where they're not wanted but we have your fans post homophobic posts like your compatriot above you.

Apr 22, 2016
Why are Burnley fans gloating, anyway? Yes, they got themselves promoted ahead of us, but we can still pip them to the title. That is unlikely. But it is possible.

If we win on Saturday then I will support Boro in the play-offs. I like Boro as a club and I would be pleased for them if they replaced Newcastle and Sunderland in the Premier League.

We're gloating in response to bitterness, that's all. When posters are congratulatory nobody gloats in reply to them.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
You've clearly forgotten being reminded previously that you too are a barely tolerated guest here. Please try to remember when next you're able to post.
I hope smuggie dougie has been warned about post content in advance of the weekend ? ???

Apr 22, 2016
Palace know they are restricted to Palace threads. They haven't got the right to post on other threads.
This is a Brighton forum and it's bad enough Palace poking their noses in where they're not wanted but we have your fans post homophobic posts like your compatriot above you.

I see. I was unaware.

And who is my "compatriot"?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

You really don't get it do you. For some reason we get loads of Palace posting on here. I'm not sure why as I have never had the slightest inclination to post on a Palace forum but they do it and if they behave they are tolerated.

If the mods allowed them to post their shite on every thread the whole forum would be awash with Palace nonsense as they don't seem to have anything better to do.

The fact that they are tolerated unless they start being total knobs or commenting on stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with them is a credit to the forum.

And the same goes for you lot. I've no idea why you're here but you are and you're tolerated so I'd stop moaning if I were you.

Apr 22, 2016
You really don't get it do you. For some reason we get loads of Palace posting on here. I'm not sure why as I have never had the slightest inclination to post on a Palace forum but they do it and if they behave they are tolerated.

If the mods allowed them to post their shite on every thread the whole forum would be awash with Palace nonsense as they don't seem to have anything better to do.

The fact that they are tolerated unless they start being total knobs or commenting on stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with them is a credit to the forum.

And the same goes for you lot. I've no idea why you're here but you are and you're tolerated so I'd stop moaning if I were you.

This has already been explained, much more concisely and with less bad attitude.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

3 day ban for refusing to behave as a guest in someone else's forum, despite having been previously explicitly advised of the rules; instead thinking that he has equal rights to Albion fans. He doesn't. Neither do you - your comments on how the forum is run or moderated are unwelcome, not taken seriously and will, if continued, lead to a ban for you too :shrug:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This has already been explained, much more concisely and with less bad attitude.
256a8c44163f4ca8abcf791eb1ae21a7.jpg

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
We're gloating in response to bitterness, that's all. When posters are congratulatory nobody gloats in reply to them.

Rest assured, there will be no bitterness should we win the title…and we still can.

Any perceived bitterness is the result of the hatchet job that Burnley did on us at the Amex. It was not just the Barton incidents. Every time an Albion player went past a Burnley player, he was cynically brought down, and every foul went unpunished. Yet, after the game, Sean Dyche bleated about the injustice of the goal that was not given, conveniently forgetting that if Barton had been sent off then the outcome almost certainly would have been different. Compare your manager’s post-match comments and demeanour with ours. Chris Hughton is so fair-minded and dignified that he defended Barton’s actions, or at least refused to condemn them. Hughton praised Burnley’s durability. Dyche gave Albion no credit whatsoever for their scintillating football on the day.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
There's something quite hilarious in rival football fans comparing countryside.

If Torquay United fans could see Pendle Hill from their homes, then no doubt they would be in the Premier League as well.

There's a thread on here about scuzzy letting agents. Although I suspect you will tire through boredom of finding yourself in wholesome agreement with every entry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here