Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Fancy A Horse

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I cant believe that people are backing a posters fancy.
I would imagine there is no inside knowledge from someone within horse racing, and U.S.has no real gambling/tipping experience.
We attempt to nominate a winning horse every day on the Daily Naps thread, and some of the people on there, have a little bit of knowledge about horse racing. Have a look see how many of them are in profit.
The OP is just posting his fancy for the day, got lucky with four on the spin, and people are betting on his hunches.
Unbelievable Jeff

People rolled with it but the jolly season is over. Bowing out now bar a final fancy tomorrow. I hope some people made some cash along the way.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I cant believe that people are backing a posters fancy.
I would imagine there is no inside knowledge from someone within horse racing, and U.S.has no real gambling/tipping experience.
We attempt to nominate a winning horse every day on the Daily Naps thread, and some of the people on there, have a little bit of knowledge about horse racing. Have a look see how many of them are in profit.
The OP is just posting his fancy for the day, got lucky with four on the spin, and people are betting on his hunches.
Unbelievable Jeff

So what, it's a bit of fun, he's been incredibly more successful than I've been. And as long as you can afford to lose what you invest it's fine. If you can't then best not bet at all. :smile:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yesterdays tip should really have made a 5 timer. Got each way in 2nd though. Today's was a Dog and very disapointing. Still have one final one tomorrow and then withdraw.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I will bow out with

4.50 pm - Newmarket - Crowdmania 6/1

I thankyou

US/GG

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Watching the cricket I forgot to lay my bet. I guess I've saved my money have I? Well it was a good little run while it lasted, but as they say all good things come to an end. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here