Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Improvements to NSC or new features to add

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
An official NSC player of the season. For example, 10 posters who are attending the games (Could be chosen at random) giving marks out of 10 for performance each game. This gets averaged out to give a MOtM. By the end of the season we will have a definitive POTS with maybe an official trophy awarded at the end of the season awards?. Just a thought, so ignore me if it's already been posted and knocked back as a stupid idea!

We already have a players ratings thread after each game but this was sometimes hijacked by those not attending the game giving ratings as they had seen the game on TV or a stream.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I can see your thinking, it can get very annoying on serious threads but I can guarantee you not many people would bother paying. I wouldn't, purely because I wouldn't want to pay to have some self satisfied prig like you dictating what is and isn't acceptable.

:O tops

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
We already have a players ratings thread after each game but this was sometimes hijacked by those not attending the game giving ratings as they had seen the game on TV or a stream.

Ah yes. But I mean official like, with pre-determined people marking the players performance, not a free for all. Like I said..just a thought.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
NSC Spy please, especially when a game is on. Good way of picking out posts to read as they happen without going to the main board and refreshing.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You don't have to be at the game to be able to give good ratings.

It isn't so much about the good ratings more the negative ratings given from those watching a really poor quality stream or listening to the incoherent ramblings of the radio commentary.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
On the Albion Wiki, it would be great to have all the results from day one. I'd be willing to undertake that, with some help. I imagine we have played c6,000 games.

Including pre-1920 (Southern League) ?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Is there a way for notifications to disappear if you view the post they are notifying you of? Sometimes I get a quote and a mention notification for the same post, but have to go to mentions and quotes separately to have the notification appear as read.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Tubby-McFat-Fuc, you are a total f'ing hypocrite. 1: you troll my thread earlier today, lurking in the shadows thumbing yourself down into what I guess was a state of near sexual frenzy. 2: you did this in spite of offering nothing constructive or otherwise therein. 3. you claim you want serious debate, yet behave like a school bully dishing out the thumbs down akin to some dictatorial Roman emperor or yore.

4. I don't think Nibble likes you.
5. I don't like you either.
6. You don't like me, but you'd rather dish out your golden high and mighty opinion from somewhere near the back.

I reference the late great Rik... "Yes, **** at the back?!?"

Darling.

Kosh
:flounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here