Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am not for one minute saying we have the divine right to win but face facts MK Dons were poor and playing a percentage game nearly cost us two points today

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Hughton deserves so much credit. Dunk looked washed up, now he's looking dominant. Hemed's goals dried up but now he's done the business, Goldson has been handled right so well done Chris and the coaching staff.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
There was nothing bloody lucky about the missed penalty either. It was such an obvious chest from Rosenior that it was an absolute joke of a decision. I've never seen a ball bounce off a stray arm like that!!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I am not for one minute saying we have the divine right to win but face facts MK Dons were poor and playing a percentage game nearly cost us two points today

We've made history by winning there today, against a bogey team.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
So just how many bookings did we get today? Must have been edging double figures

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
I just woke up and read the match thread from half time onwards. That was the most intense I've ever felt reading text, I can't imagine what it was like being there. MK missed a penalty and Wolves equalised in the same post. This really could be the turning point. We're 4 point behind but could have been 8 points if them 2 minutes had been different. Wonderful stuff.

Actually would have been 7 points behind, but right message.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
In an ideal world, the last 3 games we play would be against a relegated side and two sides saving their best players for the playoffs. The latter won't happen but what an amazing season this is turning out to be in the most competitive league in the world.

Relegated sides have a habit of doing OK once the guillotine has come down. Do sides really save players for POs? I am happy to play Derby and Boro last when we will have a good guide as to what we need.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Very lucky win, in my view but 3 points is all that matters.

Playing a percentage game is very dangerous, this should have been a comfortable away win.

No way was this a lucky win , the free kick which lead to there goal was never a free kick , and as for there penalty not in a million years , no where near being hand ball . We were much the better team and the disallowed goal was a very close call could of easily been allowed .

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
There was nothing bloody lucky about the missed penalty either. It was such an obvious chest from Rosenior that it was an absolute joke of a decision. I've never seen a ball bounce off a stray arm like that!!!

It was Stevens that chested it :thumbsup:

I believe David Stockdale would of saved it if it was on target, i said to my eldest that "He will save this".

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It would have been comfortable were it not for the good goal scored and the ref awarding a penalty that nobody else, not even the assistant, saw.

Whatever the difficulty we've come away with three points and made Franchise MK look like the ridiculous balloon animal of a club they are.
It was the linesman that gave it

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Very lucky win, in my view but 3 points is all that matters.

Playing a percentage game is very dangerous, this should have been a comfortable away win.

Nothing lucky about that, fully deserved.

The only reason they even got close was down to poor officiating and our inability to finish chances.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nothing lucky about that, fully deserved.

The only reason they even got close was down to poor officiating and our inability to finish chances.

I must be clearly on my own with this but playing a percentage game in my view is very dangerous and nearly came back to bite us.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I must be clearly on my own with this but playing a percentage game in my view is very dangerous and nearly came back to bite us.

I don't like the tactic, but it wasn't to do with luck IMO.

Against 10 men, even with Sidwell on we should have pushed higher and made the pitch bigger. KLL roasted their right back the few times he went against him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here