Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Is that really all you have to cling onto [emoji38]ol:
It's A FACT. You may not like it. You have achieved a great deal in those short six years. However you were lucky enough to get a bye into a high league instead of restarting again like Luton etc. Something dodgy there but that goes with your history so so well.

DECK CHAIRS AT DAWN

Feb 20, 2012
The clue is in the real name of your club. It contains the date it was founded.
6. Years. Ago.

The real name of my club is Crystal Palace F.C
Been around longer than me and you.If you are trying to be funny over C.P.F.C 2010 then sorry but it's a fail.Try to come up with something new and original to dig us out with:hilton:

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
I think you will find that the Crystal Palace :sick: F. C. went bust a few years ago, and with some financial chicanery and shafting local businesses of the money that was owed them by said organisation, started afresh. CPFC 2010 is a completely new club, that inherited the assets of the previous club, and managed, somehow to keep the league position of the previous organisation.

You are quite right right, it is not funny.

As an FYI, thanks for posting as I can now ignore another 6 fingered, caravan dweller posting on a Brighton and Hove Albion forum. What a sad, sad cretin you are.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Descended into the need for an away end. ****ing hate the liberalism on this board sometimes.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
It's A FACT. You may not like it. You have achieved a great deal in those short six years. However you were lucky enough to get a bye into a high league instead of restarting again like Luton etc. Something dodgy there but that goes with your history so so well.

Actually it's a FACT, the business owning Crystal Palace FC went bust. Crystal Palace FC were then bought by another business, but I know you need something to explain the lack of success.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Love these Palace 2010 fools comparing themselves to a ~45 year old company! Like Rolls would honour the warranty of the previous cars if a large number of people had them (and they were on warranty over four decades on).

At the end of the day your club couldn't live within its means and went bust. It's not the fans fault (as much as we'd like to blame you) but just piss poor management. We've all been there, some several times. But don't pretend you didn't get away with it! You are like those people pretending to be injured on the dole and scrounging off the state (real people) and then complaining about rich fat cats (fat as they are, at least they initially worked for it)

DECK CHAIRS AT DAWN

Feb 20, 2012
Love these Palace 2010 fools comparing themselves to a ~45 year old company! Like Rolls would honour the warranty of the previous cars if a large number of people had them (and they were on warranty over four decades on).

At the end of the day your club couldn't live within its means and went bust. It's not the fans fault (as much as we'd like to blame you) but just piss poor management. We've all been there, some several times. But don't pretend you didn't get away with it! You are like those people pretending to be injured on the dole and scrounging off the state (real people) and then complaining about rich fat cats (fat as they are, at least they initially worked for it)
25 million "losses".Living within your means:mad::mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here